Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TT was just open signups... already there are more trades

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    What's with all the a**holes trading TT accounts in the trade section here? Some of them are even trying to get higher level accounts for the TT account they probably just got during open signups . I knew this was going to happen if a tracker like TT opened their gates for even a few hours to let a flood of new traders get in. I wonder if it was really worth it for them, i mean how many new active members did they get vs. how many new inactive members, collectors, and account traders did they get.

They are not even giving it a little time for the dust to settle first before exploiting the situation. It's like if someone starting hitting on the widow right after a funeral. At least give it some time, otherwise it's very obvious how shameful it is. Trading open signup trackers is just wrong.
    Last edited by gamesover; 10-13-2010 at 05:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Don't dwell on the minds of the idiots, eventually it'll just tarnish your own.

Score another point for the idiocy that is WTAW.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    What's with all the a**holes trading TT accounts in the trade section here? Some of them are even trying to get higher level accounts for the TT account they probably just got during open signups .
    When a "l33t tracker" opens signups or somehow becomes more accessible, you are going to have such people make as many accounts as they can, to own good trading fodder after its level rises back. It's just bound to happen.

I suppose TT's staff were well aware of this, and decided to open signups nonetheless.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well, you probably would have done the same a couple of months ago. be indulgent.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    well, you probably would have done the same a couple of months ago. be indulgent.
    I thought anon was a mod on a cheating forum... were you a trader too anon? Not that it makes any difference, just curious....
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I don't trade.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I don't trade.
    I didn't think you did... must have gotten wrong end of cine's post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    But you have/had multiple accounts on the same tracker(s) at the same time .You said that yourself . I think that is also what is being implied here.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-13-2010 at 07:15 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    But you have/had multiple accounts on the same tracker(s) at the same time .You said that yourself .
    I do have dupes on some trackers, but not on TT. As a matter of fact, I didn't even have the chance of joining until the open signups this thread mentions.

If I ever said I had multiple accounts on TT, a link to that post would be nice.
    Last edited by anon; 10-13-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast