Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woww.... SCC looks different .. . . .. .

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if you like look at the page and whatnot...

it looks totally different than it did before... in some ways...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I really don't like the new design - or at least, I prefer the old one a lot. And even if they make a Greasemonkey, chances are it won't work in Opera.

By the way, v2 isn't really "new", donors and Scene Legends already had access to it via an alternate URL.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I've gotten quite used to it, as anon says, as it's been available for a while... really like it too
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    It seems to have a lot of bugs though, or something does there, they have been up and down a lot lately (at least I noticed this after the official switch for everyone).
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    It seems to have a lot of bugs though, or something does there, they have been up and down a lot lately (at least I noticed this after the official switch for everyone).
    Yeah, I noticed that too... like anything else, it'll take a little while to sort them out... hopefully
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    The good thing about he new design is it is lightwaight, so, +1 for the theme from my end.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I wasn't impressed when I first saw it, and I'm unimpressed now. The fact that it's been a wait for about two years now, with the result being a bit of AJAX, MP3 genres, and a fancy new stylesheet is sorta sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well the search improved a whole lot compared to the old version. So even if I liked the old style a bit more, I take the new search over the old style. And who knows, maybe the new style will slowly grow on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    What's Wow about SCC's new look...I much prefer the old look.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I actually prefer the new look , also the site is much faster now .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast