Thread: RevTT bans Azureus/Vuze

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    ...its also banned at the elite trackers like .. waffles
    Wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by rounder View Post
    vuze lover :p
    Well, Vuze itself is a very good, powerful and highly tweakable client. Yes, it's Java, and it uses more resources than uTorrent, but if that wasn't a problem in my 5-year old PC, I strongly doubt it is in current ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    utorrent is more easy to trace that is fake .
    Depends on the mod you use.

And Polarbear is right, Waffles unbanned Vuze quite recently.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Shouldn't people be more pissed at the asses who use cheat modded clients? People always blame the tracker staff but don't say squat at the reasons for why they make certain decisions. For the legit Vuze users, you should be pissed off at the ones who cheat using the client you like so much for causing this action taken by RevTT staff. Of course this is just one persons opinion.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!.. Oh wait.. Never been a member at that crap Vuze banning tracker. Waffles FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    ...its also banned at the elite trackers like .. waffles
    Wrong.
    thanx for the info

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Goodbye revTT, won't be using it again until the ban is lifted.
    Neither will I. Especially when I see that RevTT mods censor and close threads where people simply asked for an explanation. TL offers the same and more and I don't have to use another client there. Much more comfortable for me. The mods don't even know why Vuze was banned. I can just guess that they're not able to detect the differences between unmodified and modified versions. If you can't tell who's good or bad - kill em all. The fact that cheaters can easily spoof any client is ignored. If a tracker benefited from an Azureus ban, Waffles would never have lifted it.

Vuze users are a minority and as such they're seen as collateral damage.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Why do you prefer vuze over at utorrent ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Why do you prefer vuze over at utorrent ?
    There's already a long thread detailing why. In a couple of lines, Vuze is the choice for advanced users. It has more features, plugins and available configurations than any other client out there, and a fierce and loyal userbase.
    Once you start using it, you won't go back to other inferior clients, like utorrent is.
    It is also the best available cross platform client, available for Win, Linux and Mac, all versions with the exact same features, thanks to the java platform.

And for the people complaining it takes a toll on the system, give me a break. If you say so, that's because you haven't used Vuze for a long time.

As for the topic, it is widely known that Vuze modded clients are nearly untraceable if correctly used. Anon-sbi is the go to man on that discussion. But statistically, with so much more users using utorrent, it's fair to assume there are way more cheaters using utorrent modded client than Vuze ones.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Condor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    if u want advanced features use tixati client , it is more advanced client than vuze and utorrent...if trackers banned this powerful and popular client that means their heads in trouble with cheaters or they have very bad scipts for cheat..
    but why they dont banned utorrent ? a lot of utorrent user it is more difficult than control vuze clients on tracker...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    if u want advanced features use tixati client
    Is that even allowed on trackers to begin with?

but why they dont banned utorrent ? a lot of utorrent user it is more difficult than control vuze clients on tracker...
    Yeah, good question. Oh, wait.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast