Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need invite for myanonamouse

Yeah, they're giving away free invites, but windows doesn't let me download the irc app to get in touch with them, anyone has an invite? All sites I'm a member on I have a ratio above 2.0 and more than half of them above 5.0.

I only need one tiny e-book to impress a lady I've gotten to know last week, so if anyone can help me out here, I would really appreciate it!

Sorry, I just saw that I should have post this in the invite section of the forum, does anyone know how I can move it to there or could an admin do it for me plz?
    Last edited by S3ZAi; 10-15-2010 at 12:37 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Uhh, windows has plenty of IRC applications available, mIRC and X-Chat among them.

And yes, this belongs in the invite section.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Yeah, well, that really helped me...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just to download 1 tiny ebook? It's bad reason for inviting you, better say book's name, i'll download it for you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Waffles gives unlimited invites to all power users

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by S3ZAi View Post
    Yeah, well, that really helped me...
    Click here to join the invite channel.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well i can send an invite if you are not going to use it for one book only

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    @ Cleverman: Ok, the book I want is: Fritjof Capra: "The Science of Leonardo: Inside the Mind of the Great Genius of the Renaissance". But in about 5-6 weeks I will get an e-reader from my work for finishing a project and intend to download more then, so if you could give me an invite, I would appreciate it.

@anonsbi: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+st...g+a+wiseguy%3F

[edit] Ok, before any other wiseguys show up thinking they have wisecrack comments, I know how to use irc, I have used it in the past, I just don't want to install it right now om my pc, becoz I don't have the time to hang out on irc and I know myself well enough to know that I will do so once I have installed it and that means I will use up all my time. I have tried turning off alerts about activex and software installs through ie, but that didn't help. I could download firefox and try it with that, but right now I don't have the time to do that either. I normally use firefox, but I have freshly installed win7 a month ago and didn't have the time to install it again yet. So anyone who is seriously willing to help me, I am open for suggestions, everyone else can go bother someone else.
    Last edited by S3ZAi; 10-15-2010 at 05:51 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by S3ZAi View Post
    Link doesn't work.

bla bla bla I don't want to install it
    Just use Mibbit, then.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Blah blah blah I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't want to help himself, or thinks himself too good to take an interview.

Translated it for you.

It's amazing how you have time to post useless rants against people who gave you tips but you don't have time to install a piece of software. Your life must be hectic indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast