Thread: waffles uploads

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    hello people i have some quarries regarding uploads at waffles
    1- do they accept CDimages along with .cuesheets? i tried uploading one but system rejected it sayin it has no track nos on it though flac image had vorbis tags on it.
    2- am i allowed to upload discographies????
    3- am i allowed to upload multi discs set???
    thats all, thanx in advance

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    1. No. Don't upload image rips anyway. Proper EAC or XLD with a Log+Cue please. Then you can get it Waffle Irons approved too.
    2. No.
    3. Yes, if they're from the same release, like a bonus disc with a CD or a box set.
    4. Next time ask in their forums or IRC, not here
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    1. No. Don't upload image rips anyway. Proper EAC or XLD with a Log+Cue please. Then you can get it Waffle Irons approved too.
    2. No.
    3. Yes, if they're from the same release, like a bonus disc with a CD or a box set.
    yes i was asking abt proper EAC along with cue and log.whats the use of cue if i am not uploading an image
    and i cud not find a link to post new thread in their forums and i dont have IRC client installed on my PC
    thanx pal

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Cues are used so that you can burn a perfect copy of the CD back from the rip. You should rip to separate tracks, using Test & Copy in secure mode. There's a comprehensive guide for EAC here:
    http://blowfish.be/eac

XLD here:
    http://jungle.sk/XLD_Tutorial/
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Or even better, check the FAQ and rules first.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."