Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: The Pirate society?

P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    Your kinda like those people who ask for help with a torrent client via pm.
    You help them fix an error and they tell all their friends...
    "I know Melvin he talks to me all the time. Hes like my best friend."
    Wow... do you seriously think people go around bragging to their friends that they know you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Funny how this thread started out about the tired drama of one filesharing forum and ended up being about the old drama of another forum. Should be renamed the Detale and MM thread. Entertaining read for awhile until you realize it's just the same arguments and name calling going back and forth all the time, nothing really new.

Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    Your kinda like those people who ask for help with a torrent client via pm.
    You help them fix an error and they tell all their friends...
    "I know Melvin he talks to me all the time. Hes like my best friend."
    Wow... do you seriously think people go around bragging to their friends that they know you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
    Yeah I used to be friendly with some tracker staff but when I tell my IRL friends about it they just look at me with a blank stare ROFL
    Last edited by gamesover; 11-15-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Entertaining read for awhile until you realize it's just the same arguments and name calling going back and forth all the time, nothing really new.
    That's how it's been with every single one of their arguments.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Funny how this thread started out about the tired drama of one filesharing forum and ended up being about the old drama of another forum. Should be renamed the Detale and MM thread. Entertaining read for awhile until you realize it's just the same arguments and ...........going back and forth all the time, nothing really new.
    Same can be said about most bt related threads here ( torrentleech makeover one being a prime example) but if it personally effects you in some way or other ( or not) or if the consensus is that it's somehow a valid topic no matter how painfully insipid them you seem to have no problem with that.
    Point being ,while I agreed that the sparring between Detale and MM is both pointless and irritating it blessedly remains their forum as much ( arguably more so) as anyone else's so my advice is if you not like it simply don't read it .Or better yet help in it's resolution so that ( unlike the other unavoidably insipid topics here ) it becomes a non-issue.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Point being ,while I agreed that the sparring between Detale and MM is both pointless and irritating it blessedly remains their forum as much ( arguably more so) as anyone else's so my advice is if you not like it simply don't read it .
    Just because I'm making fun of a thread doesn't mean I don't like it. It will eventually run it's course though.
    Last edited by gamesover; 11-16-2010 at 11:11 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    they're moving to vB4 and manually retyping all the messages to the new db. they hired couple thousands of monkeys to do the job and backie as a new coder so no idea on the eta
    hypermegalol
    Last edited by pakito; 12-16-2010 at 06:29 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Quote Originally Posted by pakito View Post
    hypermegalol
    Thanks for your continuous bumping of threads with very constructive comments.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    hypermegalol
    come on, we all did. gim him a chance
    or only me & him?
    should stop before i get another infraction..

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    hypermegalol
    This is not a constructive comment either.

The kukushka comment made me laugh hard

Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt View Post

So you're saying that Savvy was the original and current owner and that Bubbl3 is therefore part of Savvy? And if so, who was the owner after Savvy?
    Savvy was a seedbox project started by TPS staff to fund the site. It was hijacked by a few select members who ran away with it and stole all the money. The server TPS was using was in Savvy's name so when they left it was transferred over to the TPS staff. Those staff members eventually stopped making payments on the server, so at Savvy's request Server.lu returned ownership of the server to Savvy. The new owner of TPS, Bubbl3, although he is a "volunteer" at Savvy is claiming to have no direct involvement with Savvy, yet he is somehow in possession of this server, along with the entire database full of private information. He's claiming that he simply approached Server.lu as an unassociated third party and requested to buy the server and that Server.lu sold it to him complete with all of the private and confidential data. Server.lu states that they did not sell him the server, and that they only returned it to it's previous owner, Savvy. So, it's pretty clear that Bubbl3 is lying about how he obtained the server and his involvement with Savvy, the question is... why?
    This is a good resume to understand this story,I think so, but ..
    I dont understand this point:
    "Savvy's name", "Savvy's request "..Who was the invisible man behind curtain "when they left" Savvy? Is it a mystery..or what
    Last edited by pakito; 12-17-2010 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213