Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pirate society?

P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    It's getting interesting, though. Bubbl3 is claiming to have no direct or financial involvement with Savvy, yet he also claims that Server.lu sold him the TPS server complete with database and all just because he offered to pony up the outstanding balance. According to the guy from Server.lu I was speaking with he only returned the ownership of the server to the original owner, which is Savvy. I find it hard to believe that Server.lu would just offer up a server full of private and confidential information to anyone with a bit of cash, so it appears at this point that the new ownership is no different from the old in terms of trustworthiness or honesty.
    So you're saying that Savvy was the original and current owner and that Bubbl3 is therefore part of Savvy? And if so, who was the owner after Savvy?
    Savvy was a seedbox project started by TPS staff to fund the site. It was hijacked by a few select members who ran away with it and stole all the money. The server TPS was using was in Savvy's name so when they left it was transferred over to the TPS staff. Those staff members eventually stopped making payments on the server, so at Savvy's request Server.lu returned ownership of the server to Savvy. The new owner of TPS, Bubbl3, although he is a "volunteer" at Savvy is claiming to have no direct involvement with Savvy, yet he is somehow in possession of this server, along with the entire database full of private information. He's claiming that he simply approached Server.lu as an unassociated third party and requested to buy the server and that Server.lu sold it to him complete with all of the private and confidential data. Server.lu states that they did not sell him the server, and that they only returned it to it's previous owner, Savvy. So, it's pretty clear that Bubbl3 is lying about how he obtained the server and his involvement with Savvy, the question is... why?
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If all invite forums are bad then all private invite forms are both bad and retardedly hypocritical.

I mean consider the whole concept. They are allegedly going to aid you the common man in getting an invite because that's democratic and good but they themselves require an invite because they sure the fuck wouldn't want just any spaz coming in off the street .The logic is priceless.

Honestly though we all realize that sites like this are only there for three purposes right? A vain attempt to create a sense of status for the people
    in charge.A more achievable chance that the people in charge get into the sites that they so far haven't been able to. To fleece the membership in one way or another.
    Sort of like religion then.
    Maybe they should apply for tax exempt status.

Btw I just read an article on something called etiv on FSF .I'm not even Jewish and I almost plotzed.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    why would I give a fuck about it.
    It's genuine e-drama-queen-bullshit
    Great, even more drama. I can certainly see where your fascination with it is coming from then.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    TPS is big piece of sh***t.
    i remember i was member and guy name mudslinger was all time pretend to be teacher. all staff bow backs to him.
    site is still corrupt, and my friend tell me they read pm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What the fuck is that thing on your head, mate, seriously.
    Last edited by pro267; 10-19-2010 at 01:50 AM.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
    TPS is big piece of sh***t.
    i remember i was member and guy name mudslinger was all time pretend to be teacher. all staff bow backs to him.
    site is still corrupt, and my friend tell me they read pm.
    Dude you are in that picture?
    P.S.Sorry for offtopic C!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I never saw much point in that site.
    I used it for about a week if that.
    I banned one of their old mods for ratio cheating and lost all respect for the site...
    (I didn't have much to begin with but the cheating part made respect of 0.1 go all the way down to 0.0)

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Jungleboy's Avatar Poster
    They invited our staff to become part of their tracker-staff group, when I told them I wanted to check out the site out before committing to anything they said I had to go through an interview first (yeah i know the irony) and they told me the site wasn't focused around invites even though every single question involved them somehow.

When my views apparently didn't match theirs they declined access. I knew enough and terminated all their staff members accounts to our site as well in return. If you are going to operate in that kind of manner it won't last...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Om3n's Avatar Poster
    When did it happen Jungleboy? You picked my curiosity...

And Pwner101, I'm sorry but since you don't cite any names, whether it's your so called site or the so called mod involved, your claims appear to be a little bit suspicious.

+ you're disabled here which makes you even less credible.

I'm sorry but I'm not for the systematic bashing of certain sites, especially when this site was under bad management and had a complete change of it very recently.

I'd say give the new staff the benefit of the doubt and also a little more time before resuming the mindless lynching, but I know it's demanding a little bit too much of the casual BT user.
    Last edited by Om3n; 10-22-2010 at 08:36 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Jungleboy's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Om3n View Post
    When did it happen Jungleboy? You picked my curiosity...
    This was a few months ago, somewhere in the summer...never heard anything from them after that.
    Just wanted to stipulate the fact that they ran the site in a weird way from my point of view and that something like this would be inevitable.

Sites come and go and there will always be a lot of drama around file sharing sites, was that way in the past and will be that way in the future.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast