Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pirate society?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwner101 View Post
    ^^ Its more the fact you guys seem to have given up on things Detale and Skizo were so keen on doing.
    Refer back to the times I was harassing your then private forums where they ^^ were trying to get stuff posted.
    Notice you guys have not made the same attempts... which is why I haven't had any issues with FST or the current staff in quite some time.
    I have also noticed alot less trashy posts so thats a plus on the new mods part.
    I think there was alot more trash posting in years past due to most of it coming from former mods.

@beagle. Nice of you to bring up some nice quotes.
    I was being nice when we had that discussion based on the part that Muddslinger as well as N3v3r were personally vouching for you.
    To end the dispute I said what I said to you. (Which if you even read your own logs I still said the box was used for cheating.)
    The box you used was no doubt reporting incorrect stats. It was proven to be a cheat client.
    I merely gave you the benefit of the doubt based on the fact that it was a shared seedbox.
    You mentioned other torrents you leeched were reporting stats incorrectly which is a load of bull. Looking at your accounts logs now the dvdr in question is the only file you ever downloaded prior to being banned.
    You mentioned I in fact promoted you to VIP thereafter which again is true. However, you never seen the modcomment I left on your account when doing so If you only saw the comment.... I remember a certain staff member saw the comment and shot Mountain Dew across his monitor he laughed so hard.

P.S. The log of which you speak was shown to N3v3r and clearly explained to him. I also showed the logs to staff at what and a few other sites and we all came to the same conclusion that it was a cheat client.
    You would really have to understand torrent protocols to see that it was a cheat client but it was in fact very clearly visible.
    Its possible N3v3r may have changed his opinion after talking to staff from other sites I sent the log to. I dunno I haven't really spoken to him since the event of us originally banning you.
    You miserable fake piece of shit. Please don't embarrass yourself further. You stopped with your shit because I exposed you as the fraud you are. Your empty threats were proven to be bullshit and your fake details about me proven to be false. How bout this?Don't mention me again ,ever. No one is scared of you anymore you cunt.Please dry up and blow away already. k, thx, bye

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    I am sure they exist in special only invite forums

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    ...and what on god's green earth are you on about?

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I did not hear of this forum before, but from what I'm reading it's best to stay away from it. Am I right?
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    from what I'm reading it's best to stay away from it. Am I right?
    Yes?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Meh it's not soooo bad. They just have some unsavory people there like that dick mel

EDIT: i did a quick read-back and Marinatior- Fuck Canada!
    Last edited by Detale; 11-05-2010 at 09:07 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    I did not hear of this forum before, but from what I'm reading it's best to stay away from it. Am I right?
    It used to be a cool place in the beginning, but few power- and money- hungry people ruined it. From what I've heared new owner does his job pretty nice, but still, I don't trust him that much. So MY answer would be yes, don't bother joining. It won't be as great and fun as it was once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    ... but few power- and money- hungry people ruined it...
    Same old story really, no?

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    ... but few power- and money- hungry people ruined it...
    That's just my opinion. Never really tried to know what exactly happened there, just abandoned the place when realised it was full of shit. Bit IMO the downfall of TPS started with open-signups and continued with seedboxes.
    Also, I don't even know you and how you're connected to all this stuff, so nothing personal.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    That's just my opinion. Never really tried to know what exactly happened there, just abandoned the place when realised it was full of shit. Bit IMO the downfall of TPS started with open-signups and continued with seedboxes.
    Also, I don't even know you and how you're connected to all this stuff, so nothing personal.
    You've been at FST for almost two years and you don't know Detale?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast