Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: COD BO: New mp videos

WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    I have had that happen a lot and I've had so many disconnects it's ridiculous.

And I don't know if it's just me but the bullet damage is just too unreasonable. I'm not sure if its lag but it always feels like I get killed with 1-3 shots and it takes me half a clip. The only way I get any kills is if the other players on the map are running around like rampant dogs. The odd thing is the day before launch on PS3 was perfect. This tells me it's probably lag because the servers weren't flooded.

Also the maps are ridiculously big and some are just downright awful (JUNGLE). Truth be told I preferred World At War in the fact that it felt more open concept. Battlefield BC2 curbed the size of the map with vehicles which I admit I'm not a fan of but they did get it right.

I can't believe I'm saying this but for now I'm gonna throw Bad Company 2 in the ps3 and enjoy some decent game play. At the moment the only redeeming qualities of Black Ops are the awesome wager (sadly no xp gained) matches and Zombies.

2. Games   -   #42
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Patch 1.03 is out.

# 11/17 (full title update)
    # · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
    # · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
    # · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
    # · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
    # · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
    # · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
    # · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
    # · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
    # · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
    # · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
    # · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
    # · Additional online security enhancements
    Lets see if it makes any difference.

3. Games   -   #43
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    I played a zombie game last night lag free it was pretty awesome. Though after I tried some FFA games and it was a little wonky not sure if it's a PASS or a FAIL.

4. Games   -   #44
    well i still say this game is great and way better the mow2 i think

5. Games   -   #45
    Playing it on the xbox 360 and have to say it's pretty sweet. Too bad SP can be completed in < 6 hours.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345