Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: COD BO: New mp videos

towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    dead links
    Last edited by towerblocks; 11-10-2010 at 09:19 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Looking good so far except the no-scope crapness which treyarch said shouldnt be possible this time...

3. Games   -   #3
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    I like what I see. Thumbs up TB for the vids

4. Games   -   #4
    I've added some new videos to the first post, Getting my copy for ps3 at sainsburys, There doing it cheap like they did with mw2 last year £25, So i'll be outside there at 5am before the crowd get there, Opening at 7am, It was crazy last year for mw2, The doors opened and everyone rushed the joint lol.

5. Games   -   #5
    New vids look awesome but unfortunately when I preorder the hardened edition for ps3 at best buy my only option is to have it shipped. So I'll have to wait a few days. I would go elsewhere but I got a 20 dollar gift certificate.

6. Games   -   #6

7. Games   -   #7

Last edited by WHiKWiRE; 11-01-2010 at 07:16 AM.

8. Games   -   #8
    Nice to see some seananners playing in the first video, The guy is pretty beast, Watched alot of his videos of him playing cod waw and mw2 since he started his youtoob channel.
    Only 6 more days to go and i can finally put that lagging piece of shit mw2 on the shelf never to be played again, I'm just hoping i'm not going to be crippled in BO like i am in mw2 with the anti lag system.

All the complaining on the BO forum about quickscopers is funny, Seem's vahn part of the developer team has stated that they are nerfing it and making it harder to quickscope, Doesn't bother me has i don't really quickscope, In all 32 days played on mw2 i very rearly got killed by quickscopers, I got killed a thousand times more by ump sluts and marathon and lightweight pricks, If one thing needs nerfing in BO it should be being able to use lightweight and marathon at the same time.
    Last edited by towerblocks; 11-03-2010 at 09:06 PM.

9. Games   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I wonder if this little car that looks like a bomb is going to cause any issues when they all get shipped out?

yo

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post
    Nice to see some seananners playing in the first video, The guy is pretty beast, Watched alot of his videos of him playing cod waw and mw2 since he started his youtoob channel.
    Only 6 more days to go and i can finally put that lagging piece of shit mw2 on the shelf never to be played again, I'm just hoping i'm not going to be crippled in BO like i am in mw2 with the anti lag system.

All the complaining on the BO forum about quickscopers is funny, Seem's vahn part of the developer team has stated that they are nerfing it and making it harder to quickscope, Doesn't bother me has i don't really quickscope, In all 32 days played on mw2 i very rearly got killed by quickscopers, I got killed a thousand times more by ump sluts and marathon and lightweight pricks, If one thing needs nerfing in BO it should be being able to use lightweight and marathon at the same time.
    Yeah quickscopers have never been a problem for me either but I will admit that I would rather it not there. Quickscoping relies on the aim assist rather than the player which IMO has to go.

Apparently and don't quote me on this but from what Josh Olin (community relations) has said the Marathon perk won't be unlimited sprint just increased like MW1 which is a real blessing.

I will admit too that I love the UMP45 with holo sight and silencer. It truly is the Cadillac of SMG's in MW2 but then again the weapon selection I always found was a little lacking.

And I love the restructuring of the perks as Stopping Power and Juggernaut have always been these series weaknesses.

EDIT: I guess I put my foot in my mouth, Marathon Pro is Unlimited Sprint http://www.cod7blackops.com/perks/
    Last edited by WHiKWiRE; 11-03-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast