Thread: PSGroove Hermes JailBreak Clone Surfaces, Hermes Bids Farewell

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    [center]

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Boohoo, has nobody heard of fakes?

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    I'd be annoyed too if someone cloned my work but he should have expected it with the nature of what he's doing

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quite cheap this dongle! Probably I'll buy one on Xmas for a good addict friend of mine.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by duke0102 View Post
    I'd be annoyed too if someone cloned my work but he should have expected it with the nature of what he's doing
    I'd guess that the people who actually made the legitimate games would say something very similar about this wank.

Translated from idiot Spanish

This should be a sick joke!

Not only take advantage of the work of sceners, if you have the nerve up to take my nickname as a reference to a product, and notice that I have nothing to do with them. Well if that’s what they want, go ahead! Selling their clones and seize whatever they want, I happened to keep the riffraff and although I feel for others, here ended my contribution to the scene of PS3.
    Translated from English

"Is this some kind of sick joke that someone could be so delusional about what they are doing that they have the unmitigated gall to accuse anyone else of stealing anything?"
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I agree, he shouldn't care, after all he's doing to stuff to help people steal other people's work, but Sony should have never forced people to updated (and not tell them what it did) and get rid of certain features, OtherOS being one (which I don't care about), some people are ate up in the head, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I agree about Sony and their silliness.It was actually the first time I thought about buying the PS3 when there was a chance that I wouldn't have to pay for all the horrible shit they call games.
    Course I think it's criminal that they charge me $40000 for a new car just so that some yokel with a grade 10 education can make 100k a year.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    for a new car just so that some yokel with a grade 10 education can make 100k a year.

Heh?? No explanation and no basis for this comment in this thread. You know, millions of cars are sold every year and guess what? You can buy some for a little less than $40,000.
    Post something relevant that adds value, or keep yer trap shut like you was avoidin a sistaboy in prison.