Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Waffles, iPlay, Thor, hd-bits, docspedia, TL and more

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes, there are differences that most of you will never notice because of your 'standard' music tastes. both trackers have been of a great help to me, especially for classical music, for which the interpretation and version make a huge difference. that being said, i generally use rutracker.org and avaxhome.ws first when it comes to find a specific version.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    besides maybe what.cd actually being bigger?
    You mean besides users of waffles being way more active than what.cd users?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi, could I get a waffles invite? I want an account at Waffles because I do not currently have a good source for music. I am a member at TL and SCC, which has these things called "MP3 Packs". They contain a random assortment of music, which generally do not contain what I want. They also have albums, but the selection there is hardly what I consider thorough. I try to seed as much as possible, I don't have a seedbox, but I try to keep my torrents running 24/7.

My ratio proofs:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8462/brokenstones.jpg
    http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/73/sccn.jpg
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1715/22120500.jpg

My speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1065826673.png

Thanks!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by colyu View Post
    Hi, could I get a waffles invite? I want an account at Waffles because I do not currently have a good source for music.
    You know, you should tell people about things like this when you request an invite. Otherwise, you may put their accounts at risk.

As for the music packs, TL and SCC are both 0-Day trackers offering what the Scene releases, which is mostly techno/trance/electronic, so if you aren't into those genres...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Hi, could I get a waffles invite? I want an account at Waffles because I do not currently have a good source for music.
    You know, you should tell people about things like this when you request an invite. Otherwise, you may put their accounts at risk.

As for the music packs, TL and SCC are both 0-Day trackers offering what the Scene releases, which is mostly techno/trance/electronic, so if you aren't into those genres...
    thanks anon..looking to his 'joined date', i was about to give him one already

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post

Ah, I guess you're right. Sorry about that, it's been quite a while since those days.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Herakles's Avatar Biologist BT Rep: +2
    I need docspedia invite
    I am a research assistant in the department of biology in a university.I am in need of every e-book or pdf for my e-book archive. I can't get to TL right now to show my ratio that's why I can only show my speedtest result

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Herakles View Post
    I can't get to TL right now to show my ratio
    You can always send him a profile link, if the site's loading for you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    or directly pm me your email. any way comfortable for you Herakles
    but for record, dont you got Bitme? i think most of Docs content available there

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Herakles's Avatar Biologist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    or directly pm me your email. any way comfortable for you Herakles
    but for record, dont you got Bitme? i think most of Docs content available there
    Bitme wasn't enough for me. Especially in my area. I am looking for more specific books in biology. That's why I want to look into the docspedia.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast