Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Special Giveaway - SCC and LL

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I have two SCC invites to give out. Ratio proofs, speedtests, and post history here along with a good reason to join will be considered. I don't give out invites if there are no good candidates. Now for the exciting part...

In honor of LL enabling invites again

I might just invite a member or two of FST. Key word is MIGHT, invites now cost 80 tokens instead of the 40 that they used to be. So I'm not going to bother unless you really impress with your application in this thread and your history here.

Anyone can apply but only the best will be considered. This thread will probably be open for awhile, I can invite someone to LL at anytime. So I will take my time making a decision, just saying don't expect a winner to be announced overnight.

I've decided to give the first invite to Cabalo, as long as he doesn't mind waiting a little while longer. I'm starting school again tommorow, my sister is leaving town in the morning, and I got a few important things to take care of. I'm aiming to get the invite soon, hopefully early this week maybe in the next few days.
    Last edited by gamesover; 10-25-2010 at 08:13 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Good stuff. Hope I qualify. I asked another guy but not sure, I suppose he passed me over for SCC. I want to become a memeber there, and use it regularly. The only other tracker I use are mma-t and TL. Any others I had, I wanted to swap for SCC, since I just want to stick to using 2/3 good ones and that's it. Not interested in collecting.

I'll pm profile links + ratio proofs etc. SCC alone. I have no need for others, thanks.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Is it much different from the torrent world?
    P.S.Clear your inbox and buy me one
    Last edited by Magnum; 10-21-2010 at 10:57 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken- View Post
    Any others I had, I wanted to swap for SCC, since I just want to stick to using 2/3 good ones and that's it. Not interested in collecting.
    You wanted to swap?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Is it much different from the torrent world?
    P.S.Clear your inbox and buy me one
    Yeah slightly different, because they never give out invites and the cost of getting one is quite high. And your limited to one invite a month, unless you buy another one with your alt account.
    Last edited by gamesover; 10-21-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Lolz ... I must be like the only one not being in SCC these days
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Lolz ... I must be like the only one not being in SCC these days
    Your not a member of SCC?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I know the fst through the google , at the first time I think it may only about the tracker world ,but then I found it is wrong. It have much more than I think , from here you can talk everything that you
    are interested, and you can offen find some interesting talks . With the time goes on, I touch more and
    more knowleage about the tracker world, the scc is a very great site , it is a 0day tracker,it have very fast pretime and the speed is fast too, it mean you can download the resource at fast at you can, this is an very exciting experience, not only want said it‘s special , I want to be a member of it and I can do better.
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/998863709.png

Last edited by crespo9; 10-21-2010 at 12:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Great giveaway m8 ! THis is the first time i see an LL giveaway

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Luelinks is not a tracker. Anyway, I can't impress you much as I barely use trackers nowadays, just NGs and DDL, but I definitely could give a try somewhere else, forum-wise, because I spend way too much time here, in case anyone haven't noticed yet.

Huh, ok, now translated into bittardish language:

I want it for the great community, my friend tells me it's amazing and the best torrent users are all there, but only the best and I want to be part of the best too!
    I have seedbox, so I can make all the other member's life harder to seed maintain a great ratio!
    Promise not to trade and cheat!! (Should have used 3 exclamation marks instead.)

plssssssss I need
    I can give speedtest and demonoid ratio.

@ Disme: hey bud, I can get you a way in SCC, if you are interested. Some invites expire in 48 hours, so be quick to decide.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-21-2010 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Luelinks is not a tracker.
    It's even better than a tracker, especially if you use jdownloader.
    Last edited by gamesover; 10-21-2010 at 12:51 PM.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast