Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PiSexy Review

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Pisexy isn't dead. It went down for awhile but it is back up...it has been for over a week tat I know of.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    Pisexy isn't dead. It went down for awhile but it is back up...it has been for over a week tat I know of.
    Did they return as a tracker or just a discussion forum? There were two threads about its demise and revival, and from the (somewhat confusing) comments there, I got the vibe it's just the forum that's been brought back.

If I'm right, then it's okay marked as "RIP" in the WTO, and if I'm wrong, updated stats would be appreciated as the current ones are very old.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Did they return as a tracker or just a discussion forum? There were two threads about its demise and revival, and from the (somewhat confusing) comments there, I got the vibe it's just the forum that's been brought back.

If I'm right, then it's okay marked as "RIP" in the WTO, and if I'm wrong, updated stats would be appreciated as the current ones are very old.
    Both the forum and tracker are back up as of right now. I think at first it was just the forum and then a few days later all the torrents were restored.

As of right now these are the stats

Registered users 5,352
    Torrents 9,873
    Peers 29,444
    Seeders 28,108
    Leechers 1,336
    Seeder/peer ratio (%) 95
    Seeder/leecher ratio (%) 2104

It is also invite only as of right now. I know previously the review had said there was open signups. This is no longer the case.

life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #14
    I think at first it was just the forum and then a few days later all the torrents were restored.
    Someone said "Pisexy has torrents?" when I asked for the stats, I guess that's what they meant.

Thank you very much for the information, I've just revived its WTO entry.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I think at first it was just the forum and then a few days later all the torrents were restored.
    Someone said "Pisexy has torrents?" when I asked for the stats, I guess that's what they meant.

Thank you very much for the information, I've just revived its WTO entry.
    Your welcome. I think alot of use was under the impression it wasnt gonna come back period. I just happened to accidently click on the bookmark in my toolbar as its right next to my email bookmark. And to my surprise it was back online.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #16
    PiSexy closed and went offline for good a few months ago.

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #17
    Removing their WTO entry and closing this thread then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12