Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help With Unreal

Octopussy
    learn to read muchpl2 he just said his disk isnt full

2. Games   -   #12
    muchspl2
    I did read it, but, thats not a error he should be getting from a bad download it could be temp files or anything to do with no slack space, so please don't even try to attack me, when you are clearly a retired special needs student that doesn't know anything
    /yourself and make it a better world

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by Komek@5 November 2003 - 23:47
    what the fuck you lazy ass mother fuckers, you dont help people with shit!
    first off all if you ask a Q like that dont expact ppl 2 help you!(this forum is realy getting fucked up)

how big is the game if its under 400/380mb then its probebly a corupted file

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by muchspl2@6 November 2003 - 10:12
    when you are clearly a retired special needs student that doesn't know anything

thats fuckin funny man

5. Games   -   #15
    Octopussy
    just like your face

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    hey Octopussy is it just my screen or are you jumping all over different posts to flame folkes for the hell of it. Let me guesse your 18-23 years old, bored, not many friends, barlely able to do half of what this forum is about and the other half you couldn't do without the knowledge here but act like an ass to the point of alienating many if not all. about right? If not who cares, thats the picture your painting . If you can't be helpful, be pleasent. If you want to flame create a thread. If your going finish your painting do it now so I can ever avoid helping you personaly with anything. If you want to shake it off and forget it say so too, but don't flame me because all I hear is a punk B)

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by Octopussy@6 November 2003 - 12:41
    just like your face, BTW this is my face
    and my brothers
    Im glad I dont look like you

8. Games   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    files can use quite a bit of space when extracting. and remember the temp is probably on C even if thats not where you extract to.

or maybe youve developed the windows virus. do a scan disk it'll be downhill from there if your drives fucked, unless you linux which seems to fix the problem

9. Games   -   #19
    yes thats right, check how much space you have left on c because thats where the temp directory is.

10. Games   -   #20
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix+6 November 2003 - 14:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (InverseKinetix @ 6 November 2003 - 14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@6 November 2003 - 12:41
    just like your face, BTW this is my face
    and my brothers
    Im glad I dont look like you [/b][/quote]
    Oh My i think im in love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast