Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scc

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barclays View Post
    i rep at you .. please i need it this invite please ..
    [IMG]image
    he is not african negro or latin American inhabitant

and pls lets get back to the invites............
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-23-2010 at 03:28 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    I did not want to turn the situation to both sides of the debate
    Italian friend this works to find a place for overnight individuals who are outside of Italy for your knowledge and most Italians do not know English, even in Al Jazeera Sports Alessandro Altobelli gap does not speak English and the father of Paolo Maldini
    In school since childhood we all learn English .. Mainly when the British occupied Egypt came out a lot of the people of Egypt to England, such as Mohamed al-Fayed and another businessman on the verge of buying the English club Hull City .. And the days of the occupation of most Egyptians speak English
    When I do not understand a sentence or word in English is not a problem, but if I did not understand the whole discourse or dialogue here differentiate
    But my friend and I also did not understand what you mean by the first phrase
    1) I hardly call what you're doing "Speaking English".
    =======
    I hope that does not go talk to both sides of the issue

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    1) Your Italian friend probably never went to school.
    neither did i was Taught any foreign languages in school, internet helped though........

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +3
    I want this at the beginning but after that ... I don't know .....

thanks dude ....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would like to be a member of SCC because I want a tracker that has lots of content, very fast pre-times and excellent speeds. I will obey the rules and respect the staff. I can provide ratio proofs, seedbox proof and my speedtest is in my signature. Thanks in advance for the consideration and best of luck to all other applicants.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    I am very sorry guys but when me dont understand this word (Convince me) happen all of this ..
    I am sorry again ..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Italian friend this works to find a place for overnight individuals who are outside of Italy for your knowledge and most Italians do not know English, even in Al Jazeera Sports Alessandro Altobelli gap does not speak English and the father of Paolo Maldini
    In school since childhood we all learn English .. Mainly when the British occupied Egypt came out a lot of the people of Egypt to England, such as Mohamed al-Fayed and another businessman on the verge of buying the English club Hull City .. And the days of the occupation of most Egyptians speak English
    When I do not understand a sentence or word in English is not a problem, but if I did not understand the whole discourse or dialogue here differentiate
    =======
    Bahahahahaha. Wow. Really? Rewriting history? When the English were in Egypt, they created three classes. The English, the upper class Egyptians (el bashawat), and the lower class Egyptians. The lower class which constituted a majority of the population was never even exposed to Englishmen, nor the schooling system (girls didn't start going to school in Egypt until the late 50's/early 60's). The current schooling system is so corrupt, that the government is trying to pass laws forbiding the teaching of foreign languages. Congratulations, not only do you live in a country filled with monkeys, it's run by them, too.

As for what I said earlier on. Your speech makes no sense. You're not speaking English. You're stringing random words hoping they make sense, but you think that can be seen as passable considering it's a second language and your mastery isn't supposed to be that amazing. I can speak my fifth language better than you speak Arabic, I bet.

As for Italians not speaking English: Every respectable Italian I've met does. Heck there are even shades, such as New York Italian etc. The only Italians that refuse to do so are illiterate junkies, that have their heads in the dirt (for example soccer players).

P.S. It's a sad day when the only names you can reference to back up your arguments are football/soccer-related.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    =======
    Bahahahahaha. Wow. Really? Rewriting history? When the English were in Egypt, they created three classes. The English, the upper class Egyptians (el bashawat), and the lower class Egyptians. The lower class which constituted a majority of the population was never even exposed to Englishmen, nor the schooling system (girls didn't start going to school in Egypt until the late 50's/early 60's). The current schooling system is so corrupt, that the government is trying to pass laws forbiding the teaching of foreign languages. Congratulations, not only do you live in a country filled with monkeys, it's run by them, too.

As for what I said earlier on. Your speech makes no sense. You're not speaking English. You're stringing random words hoping they make sense, but you think that can be seen as passable considering it's a second language and your mastery isn't supposed to be that amazing. I can speak my fifth language better than you speak Arabic, I bet.

As for Italians not speaking English: Every respectable Italian I've met does. Heck there are even shades, such as New York Italian etc. The only Italians that refuse to do so are illiterate junkies, that have their heads in the dirt (for example soccer players).

P.S. It's a sad day when the only names you can reference to back up your arguments are football/soccer-related.
    Cut the crap.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Cut the crap.
    Shit, bro. That almost sounds like an order. Sod off, I'll have my own fun in this corner.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Cut the crap.
    Shit, bro. That almost sounds like an order. Sod off, I'll have my own fun in this corner.
    Piece of shit.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast