Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scc

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Bahahahahaha. Wow. Really? Rewriting history? When the English were in Egypt, they created three classes. The English, the upper class Egyptians (el bashawat), and the lower class Egyptians. The lower class which constituted a majority of the population was never even exposed to Englishmen, nor the schooling system (girls didn't start going to school in Egypt until the late 50's/early 60's). The current schooling system is so corrupt, that the government is trying to pass laws forbiding the teaching of foreign languages. Congratulations, not only do you live in a country filled with monkeys, it's run by them, too.

As for what I said earlier on. Your speech makes no sense. You're not speaking English. You're stringing random words hoping they make sense, but you think that can be seen as passable considering it's a second language and your mastery isn't supposed to be that amazing. I can speak my fifth language better than you speak Arabic, I bet.

As for Italians not speaking English: Every respectable Italian I've met does. Heck there are even shades, such as New York Italian etc. The only Italians that refuse to do so are illiterate junkies, that have their heads in the dirt (for example soccer players).

P.S. It's a sad day when the only names you can reference to back up your arguments are football/soccer-related.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22

Unsure

I think you already know our history have questioned you and I'm not an idiot. You smell and I have not done so .. I think that even if you used the language of purest in the world did not speak Arabic like us because it is the node you .. If you speak Arabic or know about it spoke to me .. Arabic Actually I'm with you that the education system is corrupt and now I'm with you that actually the government introduced a foreign school system .. But do not reach that insults us all
    And again, I told you I was from Egypt where really your words because you are there by the attack and do actually this is not really fanatical Jews, I think you are Jewish and I'm already not a fanatic, but I say that the Jews have a right to part of Egypt .. We most of us speak English fluently, but not .. If you go to Sharm el-Sheikh, Aswan, Luxor and Aswan in particular there is already people are educated and speak fluent English and German are also due to the nature of the city where large delegations of tourists .. If you actually speak five languages, what they are and I think they're English and Spanish because you look like you live in America and Spanish and this bind because of the language spoken by the people of Latin America .. Not only because of the word work meaning I do not know all of this and says monkeys and stupid and foolish and jealous because I did not do my cursed one
    It is your words show you are very fanatic and a lot of you already saying to you from anything we do, even if the seed of the error .. Responses from people who say stop this and you only want to intolerance and to the top of everyone and say you speak the language of the Fifth is better than I speak Arabic .. Why Are Hebrew or pagan .. You fanatic to a large degree and I shouted as I think you're a Jew and I'm not against in anything Jews ..
    You are innervated yourself do not know why .. I really want to know where you are ..I did not do something I do not bother to get angry so I am of people who do not like the one that angers me, but I do not know why you are so angry .. As I told you I'm with you on things, but should not it conducts to ridicule us because only one word I did not know the meaning Luca told you most of us speak English, languages, etc fluently and in particular it does not work Mohamed Al-Fayed and the family of Sawiris, Naguib Mahfouz and Ahmed Zewail, and many others
    So where are you from

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by barclays View Post
    I think you already know our history have questioned you and I'm not an idiot. You smell and I have not done so .. I think that even if you used the language of purest in the world did not speak Arabic like us because it is the node you .. If you speak Arabic or know about it spoke to me .. Arabic Actually I'm with you that the education system is corrupt and now I'm with you that actually the government introduced a foreign school system .. But do not reach that insults us all
    And again, I told you I was from Egypt where really your words because you are there by the attack and do actually this is not really fanatical Jews, I think you are Jewish and I'm already not a fanatic, but I say that the Jews have a right to part of Egypt .. We most of us speak English fluently, but not .. If you go to Sharm el-Sheikh, Aswan, Luxor and Aswan in particular there is already people are educated and speak fluent English and German are also due to the nature of the city where large delegations of tourists .. If you actually speak five languages, what they are and I think they're English and Spanish because you look like you live in America and Spanish and this bind because of the language spoken by the people of Latin America .. Not only because of the word work meaning I do not know all of this and says monkeys and stupid and foolish and jealous because I did not do my cursed one
    It is your words show you are very fanatic and a lot of you already saying to you from anything we do, even if the seed of the error .. Responses from people who say stop this and you only want to intolerance and to the top of everyone and say you speak the language of the Fifth is better than I speak Arabic .. Why Are Hebrew or pagan .. You fanatic to a large degree and I shouted as I think you're a Jew and I'm not against in anything Jews ..
    You are innervated yourself do not know why .. I really want to know where you are ..I did not do something I do not bother to get angry so I am of people who do not like the one that angers me, but I do not know why you are so angry .. As I told you I'm with you on things, but should not it conducts to ridicule us because only one word I did not know the meaning Luca told you most of us speak English, languages, etc fluently and in particular it does not work Mohamed Al-Fayed and the family of Sawiris, Naguib Mahfouz and Ahmed Zewail, and many others
    So where are you from
    first of all let me take a breath and

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2

Bahahahahaha. Wow. Really? Rewriting history? When the English were in Egypt, they created three classes. The English, the upper class Egyptians (el bashawat), and the lower class Egyptians. The lower class which constituted a majority of the population was never even exposed to Englishmen, nor the schooling system (girls didn't start going to school in Egypt until the late 50's/early 60's). The current schooling system is so corrupt, that the government is trying to pass laws forbiding the teaching of foreign languages. Congratulations, not only do you live in a country filled with monkeys, it's run by them, too.

As for what I said earlier on. Your speech makes no sense. You're not speaking English. You're stringing random words hoping they make sense, but you think that can be seen as passable considering it's a second language and your mastery isn't supposed to be that amazing. I can speak my fifth language better than you speak Arabic, I bet.

As for Italians not speaking English: Every respectable Italian I've met does. Heck there are even shades, such as New York Italian etc. The only Italians that refuse to do so are illiterate junkies, that have their heads in the dirt (for example soccer players).

P.S. It's a sad day when the only names you can reference to back up your arguments are football/soccer-related.
    brother i agree with the difference u try to make between him and u but i have to admit u did not justify the gift of literacy by being disrespectful............
    let me show u what i am trying to say

and no matter u speak 5 or 500 languages u wont change a whit of this world as u see it fit with this attitude, let alone a nation, except for the fact if u live to make the differences between u and other people make fun of 'em and be happy abt it.i will suggest u to go out and see this world is lot more...

and u r making the same mistake what ur ancestors have been doin since stone age "trying to accomplish good with evil means" thats why they are yet to accomplish something that wud mean something( with barclay cudent speak average english is one more evidence of it)............give it a thought

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Piece of shit.
    As per usual, your intelligence brought you down to petty insults promptly.

EDIT: Actually, out of the three idiots in this thread, you're the only one worth speaking to/reasoning with. Ever since I got here, I made it very clear that I'd gladly push people's buttons, people who are being insincere/fake/putting up a facade for ulterior motives (it's my kind of sport around these parts). You should be old enough to remember me and BABBY going at it. You yourself commented on how "full" I was of myself for saying I deal with insincere people daily. As such, everytime I see someone behaving as such, I'm more than inclined to bring them down to what would be their normal, egotistic, rude behavior, in light of them simply not getting what they want. That is all, if you think I'm rude/annoying/stupid for it, that's your opinion, and frankly it's worth as much to me, as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by barclays View Post
    So where are you from
    This is why I don't bother showing people like you any respect. Thank you for showing your true colors.
    By the way, get a new translator. This one can't distinguish between "smell" and "going".
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    brother i agree with the difference u try to make between him and u but i have to admit u did not justify the gift of literacy by being disrespectful............
    let me show u what i am trying to say
    http://i5.fastpic.ru/big/2010/1023/5...75dfbf1c58.jpg

and no matter u speak 5 or 500 languages u wont change a whit of this world as u see it fit with this attitude, let alone a nation, except for the fact if u live to make the differences between u and other people make fun of 'em and be happy abt it.i will suggest u to go out and see this world is lot more...

and u r making the same mistake what ur ancestors have been doin since stone age "trying to accomplish good with evil means" thats why they are yet to accomplish something that wud mean something( with barclay cudent speak average english is one more evidence of it)............give it a thought
    What an insincere argument.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 10-23-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    That applies to you since I was not insulting you,I was complementing you for what you really are.Why does a piece of shit feel insulted when stating the fact that it is a piece of shit?
    Last edited by A; 10-23-2010 at 03:57 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    That applies to you since I was not insulting you,I was complementing you for what you really are.Why does a piece of shit feel insulted when stating the fact that it is a piece of shit?
    Said the liar.

Oh, I thought it was "Quote comebacks from the 70's" day.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Said the liar.

Oh, I thought it was "Quote comebacks from the 70's" day.
    Liar? I was being serious and stating a fact really.Maybe you took it as an insult because you really thought that you were not a piece of shit? .We have a misunderstanding then.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Formally requesting that this thread be stickied.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast