Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Scc

Are you really from Israel to the knowledge there are things I agree with you, such as the Easter Holiday .. I swear to you if I'm the president has made the world's Jews to go to Sinai, where you lived and you celebrate them .. I leave you the server, where the month .. But you really are you actually from Israel or the joke, and here I did not mean to offend but are you really from Israel, you really know about Egypt ordination
    Welcome to pick my brother and I'm not a fanatic and I also say that you really human as well as that in the Quran does not deny that a Muslim in this book has been preferring the worlds .. Welcome to Beck and again and I hope that does not anger me ..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post

You were obviously born after the 70's.
    By the way, you're still posting. Quit.
    Start making some sense instead of typing some meaningless shit.Don't tell me you don't know what "I don't care who started what.Does that mean I don't care anything?" means?
    I'm really not the one incapable of following a conversation here. Don't tell me you don't know what "a conversation" constitutes? For most 5th graders it's what occurs when two non-neanderthals converse phonetically (more recently digitally) for longer than two bloody sentences. Research has shown that lesser evolved beings have difficulty with the latter part of the previous sentence, though. As proof, I'm sure you had to pause at my referencing part of my rebuttal, instead of simply memorizing it.
    You missed the "sense" part from the conversation.When I talk about the shit pile that you are,you start senseless "conversations"..Is that how you do it in "you know where to find me" places?
    Last edited by A; 10-24-2010 at 06:06 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You missed the "sense" part from the conversation.When I talk about the shit pile that you are,you start senseless "conversations"..Is that how you do it in "you know where to find me" places?
    Now you're just being classless. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Now you're just being classless. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats
    You missed the "sense" part from the conversation
    I'm really not the one incapable of following a conversation here.
    Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?
    And you can say that I am classless but before that take a look at yourself

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    LOL! Best read of a thread here in awhile. I'm curious on the return of the OP, and how he will sift through this masterpiece and pick one.. HEHEHEH
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    @ringhunter: u called me an idiot, i will agree with that but upto what extent in comparison to u, u decide

and in your opinion all egyptians (and probably all of the gentile world) are monkeys, u probably say this bcoz this is the only animal u know of which u see all around u and btw what do u think who are u, have u ever looked into a mirror, u wont see a human i bet, ur arrogance will stand between ur sight and the soul that resides inside u so u will only see an animal which one, i let u to decide........

u also accused me of being a racist by now u wud have realized i dont have anyone from my race interacting to/with me in this thread so i am not a racist but having sad that my racism Anti-racism wakes up whenever i fall into a jew
    bcoz according to ur holy book "talboot" every (gentile) non jew is four legged animal which god has created so u can satisfy ur animal instincts, and u r the chosen people of the god, rest of us are weeds.......come on try me

and u insult new members without any apparent reason and u call it a fun so let me ask u
    having fun?

Israel.
    full names pls i.e "stupid state of Israel" for its state of art diplomacy with its neighbors

go leech someone else's good will.
    have u got any, i highly doubt it...............

now u are crossing ur limits consider the fact that a mother gave birth to u unless u gave birth to urself

you shudent have gone that far
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-24-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    And you can say that I am classless but before that take a look at yourself
    You know, I thought going head to head with you would be fun, but it's clear my first reply in this thread was spot on. You don't have the intelligence necessary to so much as grasp irony, satire, sarcasm, or generally most forms of wit. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?

Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u also accused me of being a racist ... so i am not a racist ... i.e "stupid state of Israel" for its state of art diplomacy with its neighbors
    Clearly we have a failure to communicate. See, I'd argue with you, but I'd spend the whole time explaining language intricacies such as the fact that countries "filled" with a certain percentage of idiots doesn't mean the whole ethnicity is compromised of such, and the existence of possessive tense within my speeches.

By the way, the Jewish holy book is known as the "Torah", moran.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    By the way, the Jewish holy book is known as the "Torah", moran.

i know that but its a Hidayah and talboot ( a greek jewish written "laws for the jews book, the name talboot itself means "book" in greek") is Shariyah is followed which was originally copied from the the greatest manipulators who rejected the holiness and regime of Salomon son of david and formed their own state in the northern part of Israel known as "judah".why i call them manipulators bcoz they rewrite the original torah replacing Issac with Samuel in every instance to prove that the regime of david shud be handed over to the older son and not Salomon.

after literature its history round............
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-24-2010 at 04:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    You know, I thought going head to head with you would be fun, but it's clear my first reply in this thread was spot on. You don't have the intelligence necessary to so much as grasp irony, satire, sarcasm, or generally most forms of wit. Do you get that from your mother's side of the family, or your father's?
    Nah not really.I don't like to 'chit chat' with trash like you.Wasn't that obvious?
    Last edited by A; 10-24-2010 at 04:41 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    Nah not really.I don't like to 'chit chat' with trash like you.Wasn't that obvious?
    Nah not really. I think I was confused by the mixed signals of you calling me trash, and continuing to argue infantile points that only trash would care about.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast