Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I bet he cheated.
    fd12's reply: I didn't cheat lie or anything plz don't make accusations w/o proof mind your own busniess etc
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Classic.

This is also the one site I have had my invites removed from because I filled a request with an alleged douche such as this.

And if you are not a douche then please explain to us as to why you so quickly lost your account.
    Last edited by bumrocks; 10-28-2010 at 05:37 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    40 posts in 3 years is never a good sign, either he's just lurking here or using PMs to trade.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Expeto's Avatar current user title
    lets talk maths!
    40/3year= ~12
    ~12 /12months = ~1

GZ! you posted only once a month for last three years! Your dedication inspired us

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Classic.

This is also the one site I have had my invites removed from because I filled a request with an alleged douche such as this.
    Classic.

Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I got my invites removed form a certain e-learning site , which you think would "know" better , simply because I staffed here.
    Even though I'm probably the most vocal opponent to rule breaking at FST . Course that or the fact that I'd never given anyone an invite to that site either publicly or in private apparently didn't matter.
    Probably shouldn't complain but when you see all the complete and utter douches still with accounts in good standing trading their accounts or invites it's sort of a bitter pill to swallow.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-28-2010 at 11:40 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I got my invites removed form a certain e-learning site , which you think would "know" better , simply because I staffed here.
    BitMe? That tracker is known to remove all invites from users who are also members on FST, regardless of their activity here. I've heard its sister TV site does the same.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    security mesures they would call it... and I must say I respect it. And to be sincere, I stopped "sharing" invites since then (for obvious motives at bitme and in all other trackers). I learned the lesson. Well, sometimes I still give some but it's really rare. Credits to all cheaters and traders out there...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    security mesures they would call it... and I must say I respect it.
    I'd respect it more if it did something other than unfairly punishing the innocent while still doing absolutely nothing to keep out the people they are apparently trying to keep out.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    security mesures they would call it...
    I'd call it that also, if they didn't indiscriminately squash perfectly good users as well.

You can't judge a member based on their membership (of lack thereof) on a forum that merely allows trading. I remember reading an analogy by Idol here (in my lurker days) of an hotel having a straight bar and a gay bar, and couldn't agree more.

Needless to say, their site, their rules...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast