Thread: Article: Trash-Talking Warcraft III Gamer Gets Fingers Broken In Revenge Beating

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I was under the impression that anyone that willingly admitted to regularly playing Warcraft was basically asking you to beat his ass.
    Huh learn something new every day.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-23-2010 at 04:22 PM.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    No one likes a sore loser, especially if they break your fingers afterwards.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Hey...nobody likes a little nerdy baby...that brags about kicking your ass in a lame...gay....fantasy...world thing! thats grounds for a ass kicking....lol

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TycusFindley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Hey...nobody likes a little nerdy baby...that brags about kicking your ass in a lame...gay....fantasy...world thing! thats grounds for a ass kicking....lol
    One post and I already totally dislike you .

Btw like Starcraft isn't nerdy . Also I suppose it's totally wasted breath but gay doesn't necessarily ....equate.... to .... sissified as you just proved .

Or maybe you didn't .
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    lol ... that little fag probably deserved to get his ass beat

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by godofhell View Post
    Thank you! godofhell lol...

I really could care less if you like me or not IdolEyes787...its just a forum...and its just a post!...no need to get all ethical...

And who the hell is talking bout starcraft?....this is World Of Warcraft...lol read please!
    Last edited by TycusFindley; 10-29-2010 at 08:50 PM.

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by godofhell View Post

I really could care less if you like me or not IdolEyes787...its just a forum...and its just a post!...no need to get all ethical...

And who the hell is talking bout starcraft?....this is World Of Warcraft...lol read please!

You don't even know where your own username comes from?OK it's misspelled but still....
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-29-2010 at 10:46 PM.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

You don't even know where your own username comes from?OK it's misspelled but still....
    Damn dude...your such a Troll.....seriously give it up...you have no argument...i know how i spelt the goddamn nick! lol...i cud care less if its not the exact same way the dudes name is spelt..i wanted it that way...oh jeez...im just..feeding the troll here...

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    No argument to what ? You drooled said this
    And as my comment was referencing your username's association with that series of videogames , obviously you were.

Also if "trolling" as you refer to it ,means speaking up against childish idiots ( apologies if you really are a child) like you and godofhell anonymously bravely spouting homophobic rhetoric ,then whatever your wishes I think I'm obliged to keep doing it.

Btw I honestly think you are too stupid insensitive to even fully realize what you are promoting in carelessly employing negative connotations to another group of people.( The comfortable use of lol instead of actual vocalization of discernible thought sort of gives it away.That and that all you got out of anything I said was you misspelled a name )
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-01-2010 at 06:16 PM.