I have some doubts.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    what? why you loled?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KRink View Post
    Itzik007, do you have 2 members that have been on FST for at least 6 months who can vouch for you (that you are not a cheater, etc.)?
    I can vouch for him being a trader.

Champo101, as far as I know, SCC hasn't banned Saudi Arabia.
    good news . thanks.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I still have one invite to SCC to giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Since this is the invite and not the trade section I guess it is fair game to ask what happened to your previous RevTT account ?

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...92#post3345492

and of course to mention this for the unwary

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...ffles-or-revtt

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    LOL, Itzik007, you can kiss your chances on this one good-bye. You just got served!
    Also hardly think it matters since both the OP and ramzouzy are active traders .In fact the OP previously had a SCC account ,lost it and traded his way back in to acquire his current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    LOL, Itzik007, you can kiss your chances on this one good-bye. You just got served!
    Also hardly think it matters since both the OP and ramzouzy are active traders .In fact the OP previously had a SCC account ,lost it and traded his way back in to acquire his current one.
    First all, you are taking posts out of context, https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...92#post3345492 I never received the invite, and https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...ffles-or-revtt obviously I changed my mind and decided not to trade my invites or this thread wouldn't be here.

Your assumption that I "previously had a SCC account ,lost it and traded his way back in to acquire his current one, " is incorrect, I have been a member at SCC since it opened it's doors, my account was later disabled for inactivity because at the time I was not using the site, rather ScT was a better source for 0day, but when ScT was shut down, I was comp'd an account by the siteops at SCC, just like they did everyone else who was a contributing member at ScT.

Have I traded before at FST? Yes, and I have had much luck in doing so, with only a few bad apples. The vast majority of the people I have traded with don't cheat, follow all the site rules, and maintain a good ratio, and for obvious reasons - they don't want to lose their account at a place like SCC. Are there bad traders and cheaters out there who will trade the account that they just received in a giveaway in a heartbeat? Yes there are, and those are who you need to watch out for.

Obviously you're against trading, but for all anyone knows you have duplicate accounts here at FST, and are a trader yourself. The fact is, that when i joined this site there were very few giveaways, and most everyone was involved in trading to gain access to the various private trackers, including FST forum moderaters. A lot of the same poeple on FST who spout an anti-trader dogma, are the same people who initially obtained all their trackers by trading, and "retired", many creating a dupe account here on FST to erase any traces of evidence of trading, for fear mainly of people like yourself spamming on any thread they may create (similar to what you're doing). I am not one of these people, I decided to keep one account here at FST, and I could really care less about your anti-trader BS.

If you do a giveaway here at FST, there is always a chance you'll get fucked. The truth is you'll never know who exactly you're are dealing with on FST, even the squeakiest clean member could have a dupe account, and is solely trying to obtain your invites so he/she can trade them for another tracker of higher value on the WTAW thread. From my experience, I can say that if you're careful, most of the time you have nothing to worry about. I have had several generous members here at FST give to me in the past, and I occasionally come to return the favor to other members.

Do you have to believe anything that I have said? Do I care if you believe anything I just said? Not really.
    Last edited by KRink; 10-24-2010 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Obviously you're against trading, but for all anyone knows you have duplicate accounts here at FST, and are a trader yourself. The fact is, that when i joined this site there were very few giveaways, and most everyone was involved in trading to gain access to the various private trackers, including FST forum moderaters. A lot of the same poeple on FST who spout an anti-trader dogma, are the same people who initially obtained all their trackers by trading, and "retired", many creating a dupe account here on FST to erase any traces of evidence of trading, for fear mainly of people like yourself spamming on any thread they may create (similar to what you're doing). I am not one of these people, I decided to keep one account here at FST, and I could really care less about your anti-trader BS.
    Obviously I'm not against trading ,I'm against dishonesty and at present the two by necessity go hand in hand.
    As for
    The vast majority of the people I have traded with don't cheat, follow all the site rules, and maintain a good ratio, and for obvious reasons
    That's very selective reasoning since I'm fairly sure "don't trade accounts" is also one of those rules . Or is it a case of " I will obey all the rules just as long as they don't happen to get in the way of me getting what I want"? In which case I hope you and your exemplary colleagues don't suddenly determine that you want my TV or car.
    Also about the "spam" and the "fear of it" is that what the cool kids are now calling "spam" - merely trying to keep things as on the up and up as possible ?

Besides if your vision wasn't impair by mock outrage then perhaps you would have seen that all I did was attempt to show that for obvious reasons ,which you have gone to great lengths to agree with, that you probably didn't care if someone was a trader or not.

And I totally agree that the majority of slimy people here never show their true face/intent to the light of day so forgive me if I continue to "spam" in a vain attempt to warn people from inadvertently putting their foot in something they never intended .

Btw I believe that you believe what you said. I think after that everything else is pretty much moot.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-24-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I still have one invite to SCC to giveaway, I am going to start a new thread as this one has gone completely off-topic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123