Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Star Trek Voyager

I need a copy of star trek voyager s3 e3 The chute. The one that is on Kazaa now is curropt. So if anyone has this one and it isn't 130,068 kb then I could use it. So if you have a different one than the one above please put it back up for sharing. I would be very thankful.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I just now noticed that I put this in the wrong section. Sorry it will not happen again.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    dl the kazaa version AGAIN. dont use w media player use video LAN (vlc)

i had the same problem with all my red dwarfs and southparks but vlc plays everythng and anything

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    its a TRECKY!!,kill him!!

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    bless him

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Star Trek Voyager - 3x03 - The Chute.avi 130,068
    There is nothing wrong with it. Make sure you installed the full kazaalite codec.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Well I have tried all the players, about 15 minutes in the sounds stops in videolan and in wmp it just crashes. And all the others it doesn't work, I do have all the codecs from the K-lite codec pack. When I run Gspot it will not render this one file. So maybe I just got a screwed up one. I will try to download it again. If it doesn't work with the new one then I will try something else.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Oh and one more thing, before anyone hollers try Bsplayer. I can't get it to work on my computer, it says something about haveing debugging open. I have went to the Bsplayer site and have searched for a remedy but alias I couldn't find one.

System specs
    amd atholon 1700xp chip
    512 megs ram
    win 98se
    and so on so on so on.

Any ideas?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by enterfan@6 November 2003 - 01:18
    Oh and one more thing, before anyone hollers try Bsplayer. I can't get it to work on my computer, it says something about haveing debugging open. I have went to the Bsplayer site and have searched for a remedy but alias I couldn't find one.

System specs
    amd atholon 1700xp chip
    512 megs ram
    win 98se
    and so on so on so on.

Any ideas?
    It's going to out me as a trekkie, but I'm here to help you out. First, forget about the voyagers on kazaa lite (sharman networks). They are overwhelmingly poor in quality. The only good places to get them are on emule, directconnect, and winmx. You don't sound like you're too software savvy (no offense intended) so I would suggest emule. Every, I repeat EVERY Voyager episode is available there and they are pretty good quality. It's title on emule is Star Trek VOY [3x03] - The Chute-FoV.Sharereactor.avi. The hash number is 72DB3F26E51C1CADD39EA27ABA48451E, and it's 342.89 MB in DivX format. I found 89 sources when I searched for it. So hop onto emule, and get downloadin'

Oh, if it's your first time on that network I suggest using emule plus. You can download the latest (1h) version here.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    tothbenedek's Avatar Poster
    ALL (!!&#33 star trek voyager episodes are on findhash.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast