Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: is neil patrick harris gay?

thetrader's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    So you left your home and spent ALL your money (prostitute?) on the ONE girl who you thought could make you straight. Sad story.

Ghey (or not ) welcome to FST. It's nice to see a new member with a sense of humor and the ability to form complete sentences without leaving drool on the screen.
    1) I have never fuck a prostitute. I was lucky enough to be able to find a woman without paying her.
    I just spend a lot of money to travels, gifts and good life with women...
    And believe me, if i was starting again from the beginning i would do exactly the same things !!!
    2) Stop that silly "gay" thing about me m8... I think it's enough.

Did you seriously come here to trade? If you are new to the community, you should be aware that trading will exclude you from the generosity of many, many people who would otherwise be happy to help you get into the sites you are looking for- without concern of them being deleted/banned.

And if you are a trader- screw you ghey boy.
    LOL
    Believe me man...
    I am looking for trackers that no one is so generous to give me.
    I have almost all the other trackers that a generous man can give.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It's unfortunate that members feel that they will never get legit invites into the sites they "want". Which one(s) have you been excluded from? How long did you "play it straight" (gotta love beating a dead horse ) before turning to trading? What is it you hope to gain by "getting in" to these sites?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    It's unfortunate that members feel that they will never get legit invites into the sites they "want". Which one(s) have you been excluded from? How long did you "play it straight" (gotta love beating a dead horse ) before turning to trading? What is it you hope to gain by "getting in" to these sites?
    I have been in private trackers for about 5 years...
    All these years i have given more than 50 invites for free. And i am still giving many for free because i like this feeling...
    I am missing some high level trackers, and i started trading for them the last 10 days.
    When i find these (or some of these), i am done with trading.

I know that's insane m8...
    I can already find every file i am looking for...
    But i want more and more trackers.

At least i am a good user (in my opinion of course), i never cheat and i am seeding 24/7 even if my ratio is OK.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    You are willing to blow (gawd I'm persistent) 5 years of being a rule-abiding member just to collect trackers you don't really need? Just become known here (not as a trader) and people will help you. It's probably not even too late.

You are personable AND you post in sections outside of trading/bt. That's all you really need to do- show interests in things BESIDES collecting.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    You are willing to blow (gawd I'm persistent) 5 years of being a rule-abiding member just to collect trackers you don't really need? Just become known here (not as a trader) and people will help you. It's probably not even too late.

You are personable AND you post in sections outside of trading/bt. That's all you really need to do- show interests in things BESIDES collecting.

You right.
    But in my opinion most of the users have the same insane i have.
    I just admit it and they don't.

Everybody i know, tries to get more and more trackers...
    Ask a guy who has a good invite... "would you trade it with my 10 available invites?".
    99% he will answer "i have all of these..."
    Everybody could be OK with a good mid level tracker like TL, but everybody wants more and more !!!

To be honest, i am doing it for one more reason...
    As we know, trackers are illegal. I want to have backup of good trackers...
    Maybe more and more trackers will start closing in the future...

btw thanks for the advice m8 !!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    In case you aren't sure about the fact MBM you and thetrader are mates.

Btw not to be insulting but if after 5 years you still care about "getting into every tracker" I can understand why you had to move 1000 miles to find a woman.

Also tell me which "high level tracker" is so important and I will give you an honest opinion on it.
    No wait that won't be necessary as THEY ARE ALL OVER-RATED .

Besides if you did indeed have a brain that functioned you would know that the odds on a l337 little site a) self imploding b) in case of legal trouble the owners or associated staff being douche bags and selling you out in attempt to save themselves c) having your precious account hacked and your identity stolen d) because you are part of a relatively small group as opposed to a large one ( think swarms of fishes flocks of birds - no wait we've already determined that you can't think) you are more likely in case of "capture" be "eaten" ,are greatly increased .

Now please ,and I can't emphasize this enough, go away .
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37

Btw not to be insulting but if after 5 years you still care about "getting into every tracker" I can understand why you had to move 1000 miles to find a woman.

Also tell me which "high level tracker" is so important and I will give you an honest opinion on it.
    No wait that won't be necessary as THEY ARE ALL OVER-RATED .

Besides if you did indeed have a brain that functioned you would know that the odds on a l337 little site a) self imploding b) in case of legal trouble the owners or associated staff being douche bags and selling you out in attempt to save themselves c) having your precious account hacked and your identity stolen d) because you are part of a relatively small group as opposed to a large one ( think swarms of fishes flocks of birds - no wait we've already determined that you can't think) you are more likely in case of "capture" be "eaten" ,are greatly increased .

Now please ,and I can't emphasize this enough, go away .
    To be able to say to me an opinion to every high level tracker, means that you registered in many of them.
    So you have the same insane i have dude.
    The only difference between you and me, is that you like to pretend the smart guy, and hate that.

I have just one question for you m8...
    Why you are so aggressive with me?
    I just say my opinion as politely as i can.
    We can disagree in a much calmer way !!!

PS. Sorry for the off topic.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    No, just didn't feel the need to treat someone who hadn't been a long-time trader (one who could stop before becoming shunned by a good portion of the community) like poo on a stick.

We've gotten into sites through mutual interests, trust, and comradery- the way bt is supposed to be done. This guy has just gotten misguided along the way, however, I do think he has made up his mind to remain misguided. It's up to him- misguided is commonplace allowed here...

I've also been thinking about the still waters we've run into here recently- have we cultivated a "king of the hill" style game here that pushes away/silences some of the activity? IDK. I do know that a lot of members have disappeared after taking (deserved) thrashings from more established members.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    No, just didn't feel the need to treat someone who hadn't been a long-time trader (one who could stop before becoming shunned by a good portion of the community) like poo on a stick.

We've gotten into sites through mutual interests, trust, and comradery- the way bt is supposed to be done. This guy has just gotten misguided along the way, however, I do think he has made up his mind to remain misguided. It's up to him- misguided is commonplace allowed here...

I've also been thinking about the still waters we've run into here recently- have we cultivated a "king of the hill" style game here that pushes away/silences some of the activity? IDK. I do know that a lot of members have disappeared after taking (deserved) thrashings from more established members.

"thetrader" is just the username i picked up when i registered in the forum.
    The truth is that i registered because i was looking an invite and i read that a guy has it available...

After that i realized that this forum is not just for invites, but also have many interesting topics, that i started to read.
    The problem is that my English is not that good, and it's a little bit difficult to say my opinion.
    But i can read much better (than writing) so i can enjoy this great forum !!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Realizing that there are other sections puts you above many users here- it seems you do have other interests. Misguided has to do with your desire to "collect them all".

Many of the "high level" sites I have were simply offered to me by staff, or friends who thought I would be a good addition to the site. At times I have been, but honestly, I spend most of my time here discussing movies, politics, etc. Everything that people are seeking on these "exclusive" sites can be done here on FST without the hassle. Most of the people you would meet there are available in discussion forums here, as well. Watch The Wizard of Oz for further details...

Bottom line- don't risk the relationships you have created over 5 years in order to "attain" something you won't benefit from. Enjoy the sites/relationships you have and continue to respect site rules- otherwise, you'll be treated like an outcast.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast