Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: is neil patrick harris gay?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrader View Post
    The only difference between you and me, is that you like to pretend the smart guy, and hate that.

I have just one question for you m8...
    Why you are so aggressive with me?
    I just say my opinion as politely as i can.
    We can disagree in a much calmer way !!!

PS. Sorry for the off topic.
    The topic is "Is NPH gay?" how can you possibly do anything to make that worse?
    Also as to my "overly aggressive " style of writing , it's just that .Either you are in on the joke or you aren't .
    Seriously it's not my responsibility to coddle ever person that can't see that's it's just an internet forum and whether I happen to believe what I am saying or not it shouldn't make one whit of difference in their RL.
    "Geez I've been insulted/called out/belittled /mocked by some wanker on the internet. I only hope my poor heart can stand the shock".

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

No, just didn't feel the need to treat someone who hadn't been a long-time trader (one who could stop before becoming shunned by a good portion of the community) like poo on a stick.

We've gotten into sites through mutual interests, trust, and comradery- the way bt is supposed to be done. This guy has just gotten misguided along the way, however, I do think he has made up his mind to remain misguided. It's up to him- misguided is commonplace allowed here...

I've also been thinking about the still waters we've run into here recently- have we cultivated a "king of the hill" style game here that pushes away/silences some of the activity? IDK. I do know that a lot of members have disappeared after taking (deserved) thrashings from more established members.
    I understand what you are saying but once again it's no one's duty to be insincerely "nice " here( aren't we always railing against the phoniness of tracker forums) and pretend by the sin of omission if nothing else, to agree with something that you don't.
    No one is "forcing" anyone to post here .If they are only looking for invites and platitudes( no matter the tripe they post) then methinks they best ( at least from me) look someplace else.

Btw have you ever known me not to appreciate it when someone wrote something of consequence - whether it be funny or insightful or non hateful/prejudicial .Or if someone stood for anything beyond minimally just "I want" ?
    Also if you care to review this thread you will see a steady degeneration as opposed to a frontal attack.

PS if I (or anyone else) is indeed being an ass then in the end aren't I are only hurting myself.( Ghey humour ,I'm sure NPH would appreciate it ).
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm wondering where all of the fun posters went. This board was full of life last year, now it's flatlined. Yes, there are plenty of good reasons to beat on degenerate, "I'll suck yer cock for an invite to FSC" posters (either expressly stated in bt, or intended in other sections). But, somewhere we've lost the good ones too.

I don't blame the staff, nor the gheys, nor even the ass-kissers...the truth is, I don't know why so many have stopped coming here. There was a time, not too long ago, when there was game for everyone- noobs could seek out invites, old-timers could scrutinize/give help, and bashers hand plenty of fresh mong in the fields. What changed? How do we get it back? I thought cultivating some of the minimally literate might help. I found one- yet he's Hell bent on collecting...

What to do?!!!

*EDIT* Don't get me wrong, I wasn't blaming/chastising you, just trying something on my own that I thought might help a bit. Feel free to gather up a bunch of fellow rough Canadian bikers and go Matthew Shepard on his ass for all I care.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-04-2010 at 05:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345