Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I'd love to join FSC.

What can I offer? Myself!!!

That should be good enough even for the FSC staff.
    Fair enough. Didn't know that you weren't a member. PM me your email.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #212
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I'd love to join FSC.

What can I offer? Myself!!!

That should be good enough even for the FSC staff.
    Fair enough. Didn't know that you weren't a member. PM me your email.
    Watch out, I heard he's a donkey.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #213
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post

Thanks for the recommendation mate but have been a member there for a little while now
    No problem I only did it in the vain hope you would invite me someplace cool so that I wouldn't have to post here any more anyway.
    Yup, someone quietly noticed burnsy from here at fst actually . Cant believe i didnt see this thread till now..... damn finals keeping me so busy
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #214
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post

Thanks for the recommendation mate but have been a member there for a little while now
    No problem I only did it in the vain hope you would invite me someplace cool so that I wouldn't have to post here any more anyway.

You're welcome to any invites I have... but I know you're a member of more places than you generally use anyway...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #215
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Gosh! You guys are totally crazy! This thread doesn't have 5 days and it's already at page 22!

Anyway, I'm happy Cine kept his account! He got a french username at FSC and it would make me sad to know that a french username got disabled there!

Well, Sear, please allow me to ask you: for a poor guy like me, with so few to offer, do you have something "less hard to get in" to offer? Just know I already have a demonoid account!

Now, talking serious... I'm just passing by to say that I always like this kind of thread, or at least the initiative behind it. Sadly, I don't think it will ever work here, at FST. It starts well (at least sometimes), but withing 2 or 3 pages and it's already a mess!

Too bad for those who are really interested in getting in

ps.: Idol, please let me know if you want a Demonoid invite ok?
    Last edited by 7th; 10-29-2010 at 03:35 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #216
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post
    It would be an honor to be a member someday. Good luck to all other applicants.
    To sear...

I have invited this guy elsewhere...Strictly a TV site that has no freeleech with decent stats...

Join date 2010-07-25 (13 weeks ago)
    Uploaded31.99 GB (348.45 MB/Day)
    Downloaded9.70 GB (105.66 MB/Day)
    Share ratio3.297

Not to mention, he has twice as many forum posts as I have there and I have been there 128 weeks.

My point being that he has my vote of confidence...Not sure if it means anything but thought I would put it out there.

Thanks for your support. You really did not have to go out of your way to help me out.
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #217
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    Gosh! You guys are totally crazy! This thread doesn't have 5 days and it's already at page 22!

Anyway, I'm happy Cine kept his account! He got a french username at FSC and it would make me sad to know that a french username got disabled there!

Well, Sear, please allow me to ask you: for a poor guy like me, with so few to offer, do you have something "less hard to get in" to offer? Just know I already have a demonoid account!

Now, talking serious... I'm just passing by to say that I always like this kind of thread, or at least the initiative behind it. Sadly, I don't think it will ever work here, at FST. It starts well (at least sometimes), but withing 2 or 3 pages and it's already a mess!

Too bad for those who are really interested in getting in

ps.: Idol, please let me know if you want a Demonoid invite ok?
    This thread isn't such a mess as long u can skim over the dreck like your speed reading a book. I like the drama in this thread it makes it makes it more entertaining to read, as long as your not in the middle of all that drama.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #218
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydude View Post

Thanks for your support. You really did not have to go out of your way to help me out.
    I am quite aware of that Your first sentence was enough...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #219
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snap3r View Post
    I beg to differ.I say we are a community here at FST because that implies allot of ppl gathered that share the same interests but i don't love the place like i did with IC.And many feel the same.
    I say IC is full of collectors,invite hungry maniacs and level hunters.Prove me wrong.You just cant.
    Which Forum/Tracker isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Shino23 View Post
    I don’t know where you learn English, but it certainly gives the picture that you (pinpoint) need some learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shino23 View Post
    It clearly indicates you (pinpoint) “in fact” lack some adulthood. I was avoiding totally, you (pinpoint) moron. And my post over here was quite friendly if not intense.

blah! blah! blah! blah! blah!

Now one thing is for sure, by conversing with you, I imagine if they’ll invite me or not?

Tit for tat.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 10-29-2010 at 05:57 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #220
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    He got a french username at FSC and it would make me sad to know that a french username got disabled there!
    thanks but actually, my username come from an italian poet called Eugenio Montale.

whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast