Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcostra View Post
    Cabalo, the thing is that so many people still tell me: oh FST is trade forum, is bad. This is stereotype which made me not so active here cause i'm honest member of trackers. The same with my friends. But I see that here are plenty nice guys
    There are plenty of veterans to this scene that frequent the site, and hopefully continue to help guide newer users. There are also not too many limiting rules on this board, which is why some people view us as a 'trade forum', and nothing more. FST is whatever you decide to make of it. You would think such a big public forum would bring in many n00bs to torrenting, and then they would see and learn from the vets, but from what I've noticed, a good portion of active new users turn out to be sketchy people with questionable histories already present in this scene. Which makes trusting and helping new users somewhat difficult, unless you can constantly see the brightside and ignore cynicism.

If you see forums are a one-way route into those hard-to-get trackers, you would probably have an easier time in your private invite forums. You might not get everything from there, but what you do end up getting comes alot easier.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #282
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Your friend sounds like a right proper cawk .Hopefully for his sake he is a member of a bunch of leet trackers and has a Gig seedbox so that he has built up massive buffers using files that he never actually uses and keeps on his box for 3 days max or else I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Also you post a lot in FST which is clearly a trade forum so that doesn't speak well of your credibility .

Maybe if you post this on HDbits under an alias so that no one can tie that name back to your account here he will stand a chance.

Also you speeled apologize wrong and admit to being generic. I suppose that it isn't your fault for being illiterate for you are a foreigner and English words are a hardy thing to wrap your mined around but I doubt anyone here can forgive you for Genericism, since as you all know Generics killed Jesus.
    Ah, you must know of him then?!

Thanks for the support Also, I actually used the correct shpeelung if 'apologise' as coz how it were meaned to be in the Queens good like Engurlish... and not that basterdized version those on the Norf Amerkan bit of ground use

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I would like to vouch for Burnsy's friend, if I'm allowed to.
    He runs a small sized tracker that has been around for a while, that really hasn't any of those "I'm leet, I ban you" pretensions, and has been doing so quite well.
    They all seem good people over there, judging by burnsy's character and his friend.
    Thanks Cabalo
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #283
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    @ Burnsy...

Sounds like your friend is an interesting character. I'll see about twisting Sear's arm to get the guy an invite. If that fails, I might have to kick Sear in the balls instead.
    Last edited by TheFoX; 11-04-2010 at 07:18 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #284
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    @ Burnsy...

Sounds like your friend is an interesting character. I'll see about twisting Sear's arm to get the guy an invite. If that fails, I might have to kick Sear in the balls instead.
    Prays twisting of arm doesn't work.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #285
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i hope kicking in nuts isn't enough either.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #286
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    good luck to all
    Last edited by johhny; 12-12-2010 at 04:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #287
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    sorry about my post because it isn;t very constructive english is not my fisrt language
    but.. fsc forums are in english
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #288
    i know dude i'm very fine with english i say constructive because isn't so convincing
    i have a certifcate for EN language & i got the latest level
    Last edited by johhny; 11-04-2010 at 10:33 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #289
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Obviously you understand English at least well enough to know to edit your original post and remove the part alluding to the fact that you weren't that comfortable with English.

I mean

Btw I think ( think, don't know) that sear would be overjoyed to find somebody that really uses and participates to the best of their ability at that site regardless of relative fluency in English .
    Heck even some of the higher ranking staff aren't exactly William F. Buckleys.

I think the point here is that if you are a good,fun and involved person and seeing that the internet is hopefully a place to embrace differences and not shun them then whether you speak perfect English or not is hardly a deciding factor ( at least at FSC).
    Really eloquence might ( unfortunately ) get you into someplace easier but it's hardly proof that you are going to be necessarily a better member or anything.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #290
    yeah maybe it hard to get in?but i m a very good member and i can prove it maybe i will be lucky maybe not life goes on with or without FSC skills i have
    that's all i have to offer...forget to say i can be uploader too a good one i have enough time
    Last edited by johhny; 11-04-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast