Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    What FSC really needs are newbies, those that genuinely don't belong to many more sites, and are looking for a place to download their stuff as a primary source.
    Increased peer activity, that is.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

If we decide to consider you you'll be required to provide some further information via pm.

• ALL nicks and aliases used everywhere including invite and BT forums. If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist.
    • IP's both your home IP and any boxes you may have. If you're on a dynamic IP we'll require the IP range.

While you're at it,why don't you also ask the passwords I use at all my sites and if I use the same password at all the sites I'm a member of?
    You're asking very little, maybe you should retool your requirement list,make it more comprehensive?

I also assume if I have a tussle/argument with one of the FSC mods he/she would SURELY NOT have me banned from all the sites I'm a member of apart from FSC. Yes I fully trust FSC, heck I trust FSC so much I'll probably have you take care of my new borns(whenever I have them). Merely Pming my personal info to you isn't secure enough. Maybe I should SSL that to you,no?

I was a wee bit interested in joining FSC considering it's community is touted to be the best thing since sliced bread, but your requirements killed it for me. I take FST's free spirited & open community over any other site's any day of the week. Goodluck to those applying, hopefully you don't end up opening a thread on FST about getting disabled on ALL the sites you were a member of.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Firstly, Thank you for giving so great chance to join FSC world. I have always believed that the person in the private tracker world can’t demand more or want to get something all the time but don’t to give something back to the world. This goes against the spirit of share. In my options , there is no big or small contributions, but depends on he doing or not, it is a problem of attitude . We all must firmly believe that we can take the change to the world, we can do something , we do hard to take benefit to our common private tracker world whether it is big or small, just do it.
    I have some basic photoshop and flash knowledge , though the skill isn’t very well, at the same time I have some knowledge of programming, sometimes I do the work of encoding because of I need some video or audio format changing. Maybe all my skill are very poor if I juxtapose with others , it just like the surface skin of the animal , but I learn hard and do the practice , I hope I can know more and can do this more easier . I have the Confidence.
    I think the forum is a very important part of the private tracker . It is not fault to download in the world , but at the same time we must spend more time to communicate with the others , I love the feelings of communicating with others , and I think I could be a active forum poster , it doesn’t complete a task , it is just to follow my heart , we can do many things through posting , such as make friends , promote friendship , make the world of our private tracker more harmony , we could share our mood of each other , learn knowledge from each other ,we can even help others and solve some problem . I believe I can be a good poster.
    As I know , FSC is very great place which have very good resource , so I will have full energy to download , it is not only for protect the account , because I really want to use the account and I believe I can get the resources that I really like . To download , it is a way to contribute to the tracker , you get , you feed back .
    I can do better to share and do my best to seed , I believe everyone can’t only be a leecher, we must do our best to share , this is a spirit of share , this is the advantage of tracker , it also the way to keep the tracker to have a continuous life to take more happiness to us . As I have done in some trackers , I keep seeding for torrents , it often continue for a very long time , in the common conditions , I keep seeding for a long time (some torrents keep seeding for several months or longer )except I delete the resources. I think others take the resource to me , I should transmit the spirit of share , just let others can download from you and the number is good for big.
    I think that I should try to do the things that I can do help to the private tracker , if I good at it I should do more , if I not good at I should learn more to change myself to do better to the tracker.
    If I can be a member of FSC , I will let you know my great effort . This is my words , thank you for your reading. And I hope you can consider me . Everyone have a good mood.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    HongLeong's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    hi. can i be a member? i dont have any skill but i like to see what that site has inside. btw i only download movie (and only) in xvid quality, because my connection are slow. so if no small movie, its ok to ignore my appliocation. thank you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by HongLeong View Post
    hi. can i be a member? i dont have any skill but i like to see what that site has inside. btw i only download movie (and only) in xvid quality, because my connection are slow. so if no small movie, its ok to ignore my appliocation. thank you
    You HAVE to be at least good at something?? Everyone has something that they are good at compared to most around them. Don't be shy! Just because it may be something your good at that wasn't listed as an example doesn't mean you can't share it! Just be honest and tell what your good at!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

If we decide to consider you you'll be required to provide some further information via pm.

• ALL nicks and aliases used everywhere including invite and BT forums. If you're caught lying on this forget about ever joining fsc you'll be added to our blacklist.
    • IP's both your home IP and any boxes you may have. If you're on a dynamic IP we'll require the IP range.
    While you're at it,why don't you also ask the passwords I use at all my sites and if I use the same password at all the sites I'm a member of?
    You're asking very little, maybe you should retool your requirement list,make it more comprehensive?

I also assume if I have a tussle/argument with one of the FSC mods he/she would SURELY NOT have me banned from all the sites I'm a member of apart from FSC. Yes I fully trust FSC, heck I trust FSC so much I'll probably have you take care of my new borns(whenever I have them). Merely Pming my personal info to you isn't secure enough. Maybe I should SSL that to you,no?

I was a wee bit interested in joining FSC considering it's community is touted to be the best thing since sliced bread, but your requirements killed it for me. I take FST's free spirited & open community over any other site's any day of the week. Goodluck to those applying, hopefully you don't end up opening a thread on FST about getting disabled on ALL the sites you were a member of.
    XFD

Dude chill. Almost all this information will be available to us if you join anyway. You realise that right? And as for nicks we just want to make life easier on ourselves by asking you upfront instead of finding them out ourselves.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by HongLeong View Post
    Your reputation says you are a flawless trader, it's a damn good visit card.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Then he is good at something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    in my small life at fst i have never seen such requirements to join a tracker no matter if its offering pancakes and waffles from heaven neither did i see applicants being more poetic abt any tracker before.i think being so suspicious wont attain the goal and as ca_aok said who wud want to join FSC when they already have SCC or revTT unless you give em the specific reason to do so which i think lacked in the OP and if i were you i wud have taken cabalo's advise to get the peer activity goin or more i wud have simply asked for speed and ratio proofs.well its just what i felt

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Hi there! I heard about your high quality site and also want to join.
    What can i offer? Not too much but hope you will be interesting in it.
    First, i like to fill requests and if you have this section on site, i think i can be very useful there. I can fill very rare thing (especially in cinema).
    Second, i can seed some torrents (not the most popular) for months so they will be alive or reseed (i have some external HDD and store data on it - preferably internal releases)
    Also i use IRC and of course forums (heard they are great on FSC).
    Hope you will consider my candidacy. Cheers!

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast