Thread: Article: HADOPI Receives 25,000 Infringement Reports per Day

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    If you're caught and proven I don't see how you can complain but 25k every day? sucks to be them lol All i say is thank feck for SSl lol

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    How to criminalise a nation?

When something becomes so popular that almost everyone is doing it, you can argue that is should become legal.

In China, it is illegal to have more than one child per couple, which demonstrates that a law is created to satisfy the requirements of the law maker, irrespective of how it affects the general populace.

Some laws will be almost impossible to enforce, and some laws only suit those who belong to the ruling class.

Many laws are repugnant to the population, but we have to endure them because our bosses have placed them. Laws are designed to protect them, not us, or if they protect us, it is because we are considered a resource for them.

Ever wondered why the old 'Personnel' departments were replaced with 'Human Resources'? It is because that is all we are. Resources, consumers, and cannon fodder is what we are. We are born to be used...

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    25000 IPs equals 17000 connections equals 16000 people equals 3000 french people equals 2700 french people who really did infringe a copyright equals 2000 french people who really did infringe a copyright that will recieve a letter at all equals 1000 french people who really did infringe a copyright that will recieve a letter who give a shit equals 10 french people who really did infringe a copyright that will recieve a letter at all that give a shit but are so pissed about HADOPI that they take violent action against this crappy agency. Have fun.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Ever wondered why the old 'Personnel' departments were replaced with 'Human Resources'? It is because that is all we are. Resources, consumers, and cannon fodder is what we are. We are born to be used...
    At my job they call us bodies. They will get on the radio and say we need some more bodies down here to get this done etc...

Is it that much harder to say people?

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    darkstate01's Avatar Poster
    Being called a body is fine I guess, The boss at the last company i worked for would call you "DICKBRAIN" or "HEY" and snap his fingers
    This ass hat was a skid mark of the highest order.

And I agree with TheFoX, we are all Cannon fodder, Nothing more nothing less.
    Watch a documentary called "zeitgeist" and the the second one as well to understand what your role is on this planet,no matter what country you come from.
    All free to download or watch "Legally"
    http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Certain phrases are used to dehumanise us. To call someone a body, or number, or resource distances the caller from those being called. It is akin to shooting someone at 150 yards as opposed to shooting them at 5 yards. The bigger the distance, the more detachment you have.

In fact, a sniper has a very easy job because they often cannot even make out facial features which would define their target as human. Our very nature means that the closer we get to someone else, the more we accept them as human.

The easiest, and most detached way, of killing people is to place a bomb and walk away. The closest you then get to your casualties are the numbers of dead and injured you read on the news.

Simply put, certain terms are used to to allow the mind of the aggressor to think of people as subhuman, much as Hitler did when he convinced a nation that Jews weren't human. If you can think of a person as a wild animal, then you overcome your guilt reflex, allowing you to cause harm that your conscience would not normally allow.

Murderers often don't think of their victims as people.
    Last edited by TheFoX; 10-27-2010 at 12:25 AM.

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    I live in france and i since this law has gone in place i haven't been using bit torrent anymore,
    Megaupload have resisited and have refused to give out french ip's and warez is the answer for everyone i suppose, more and more french people are using warez over trackers.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    ulun64's Avatar Poster
    Hadopi will bankrupt all french ISP, not enough subscribers to support them.