Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [HAVE] BH, nCore, TT, SCC [WANT] seedbox for 1 month

dzamba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    masteri dont be f...... kidd. After When I get Access to the seedbox you write to me " Want this seedbox and we make a deal or just say NO and Im make deal with smt else bcoz I have some offer. " then I said NO and change the password to seedbox.cc on original. And now you crying of that?

edit: What a fu.... fibber. I was change the password and email on original. And you said "It hasent been changed"? WTF? When I use "Recovery" and put your email ( original email ) its show to me "A new password was sent" So ??? Why you said that? ... omg

bumb with the video ... E-mail masteri is working in Recovery option !!!! Why you liar about that the details hasent been changed?

Last edited by dzamba; 10-29-2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    dont' you use the f word.

I gave you the seedbox of your choice. I even asked you for the interface before signing up to seedbox.cc and then after all that and the fact that you changed the details of the account information on the seedbox website you come back and say you don't want it? Is it that easy? I paid for the seedbox and everything and you go oh I don't want it ? No reasons nothing!

Then after you said you didn't want it I logged onto the server and it said that you were leeching so I asked you to give me back the account if you don't want it. You took a whole day and then changed it back. What was I supposed to think?

You're no way safe to deal with. You took 3 days of my time and 5 days of the seedbox's time.

Of course I had ppl contact me for the server and I traded it with an scc account but that doesn't mean that you did the right thing.

I would not recommend anyone to deal with this guy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    [QUOTE=masteri;3525180]
    dont' you use the f word.
    why not?

I gave you the seedbox of your choice. I even asked you for the interface before signing up to seedbox.cc and then after all that and the fact that you changed the details of the account information on the seedbox website you come back and say you don't want it?
    When u gave me the details for site was ~14;00 CET ( and YES i was change the email and pw to be more protected) you gave me the seedboxx access ~21:00 CET.

Is it that easy? I paid for the seedbox and everything and you go oh I don't want it ? No reasons nothing!
    When u gave me the seedbox access I try to see how this seedbox works. And When I was put some files on seedbox. Come here on FST and u wrote to me PM "Want this seedbox or not? I've some an other offers" Then I said NOO I dont want it.

Then after you said you didn't want it I logged onto the server and it said that you were leeching
    Yes it was leeching bcoz When I sent to u PM "i dont want it" I try to remove my files but I cant to that ( the server was slowly)

so I asked you to give me back the account if you don't want it. You took a whole day and then changed it back. What was I supposed to think?
    Mate Im not a "noob" whos sitting whole day on FST and use F5 to refresh site ..... I was in school !!!!

You're no way safe to deal with. You took 3 days of my time and 5 days of the seedbox's time.
    3 days ? WTF? Next day when I was changed the password you do smt more with that? YEEEES liar about "It hasent been changed" HAHAHAH nice f

I would not recommend anyone to deal with this guy
    Yes with you too. Just simple think. You paid for seedbox and when u gave me the access to the seedbox. ( I was try to see how it works add some files) and you PM me "want this seedbox or not" I said "NO" next day u crying here I change the password and didnt responding ( I was in school). When come back I was change the password but u said "it hasent been changed" but like u see on video it was changed !!! Who is liar ? omg dont recommend you ..

btw. sry for my bad english

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    shut the fuck up dumbass.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12