Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: seedmaster.org warning

If interested, I can provide relatively lengthy full IRC discussion logs for both the #vip and #seedmasters channels.

Name obscured to prevent detection (and thus GLine).

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by StSapphire View Post
    If interested, I can provide relatively lengthy full IRC discussion logs for both the #vip and #seedmasters channels.

Name obscured to prevent detection (and thus GLine).
    I would be interested in the #VIP log from the last day - since my own banning, i am sure there is even more bs to go around...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    Wow they really are getting desperate now. Claiming I'm paying someone to spam the channel and contrive all these lies, when it is all coming from members LOL.

FYI, pnut is trying to setup a vps site, solidvps.org not that it relates, but avoid ...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    100% of the information given is from people that have purchased his "VIP" service.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    Wow, people are really stupid:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...07#post7090307

If you want lulz, go to seedmaster.org, and post a comment using Thelen and say some stuff like in this thread. Watch as it is deleted
    Last edited by Thelen; 10-29-2010 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    You can get servers with 10gigE but your going to pay in the thousands of dollars per month. Just access to a 10gigE port is expensive by itself-the 10gigE switching hardware is not cheap.

I disagree about HE being anti-bittorrent, they are upstream providers to several bulletproof hosts.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster
    Yea I know you can get servers, but HE only supply BW, and at $2 (or $1) per Mbit, that is $10-20k a month lol... NOWHERE near the $150 he is claiming >_>

What upstream bulletproof hosts? I don't mean their network, I mean their colocation and such. HE as a transit/peering provider are fine, yes, agreed. But, as a colo/BW provider... not so much.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    did pnut/p used to be involved in ByteSized-Hosting? I used to rent a slot from then and I am sure that P rings a bell.

also http://www.seedmaster.org/ seems to be down, do you think he took the message.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    No, definitely not, but when you said that it did kindof ring a bell LOL, like deja vu or something :S But, I know he is/wasn't/never will be, Animazing and BlueCrystal are top notch guys, they'd never have anything to do with a scam.

www.seedmaster.org is probably down because of what I did with solidvps (exposed that he was a liar), probably they are moving to different servers or something.

To clarify the above, I haven't DDoS'd them, what I mean to say is, p/coolty decided to move hosting or something, based on the comments in IRC.
    Last edited by Thelen; 10-30-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast