Thread: Where does DCP and Minutemen release to?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I can only find 0day packs on BT and Usenet. Surely they post secular issues on a board or IRC channel?

//
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Morpheus's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1
    Usenet is their "primary" release method.
    #alt.binaries.comics.dcp

Despite its' name, all scans are accepted. It's one person that collects the scans (person changes from time to time) and posts them. I've also seen some scanners post in the alliance hubs (DC++) and there are several right-click commands that show the latest releases along with magnet links and/or links to filehosts.

Then of course, there are tons of other people who spread the releases on various ddl boards, irc channels and trackers.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    They have big weekly packs on What if I recall correctly, but I've never been a big fan of comics so I don't really know if that's still going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    ca_oak - did you mean waffles?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    If I'd meant Waffles, I'd have said so... if they do them there too then that's another alternative I suppose.
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Sorry - I searched the what.cd torrents and only found minutemen/dcp from 2009, whereas Waffles has packs every 4 days.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Really? I see a DCP pack uploaded an hour ago, and the one before that 3 days ago. It still appears to be a weekly or even semi-weekly thing there from a cursory glance at the descriptions.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    And you are totally right. I searched using keywords "minutemen dcp" and came up with nothing - stupid for me not to search them separately. Sorry.

Oh, and greetings from PS!