Thread: [Have] ts-tracker/Pt /TT/waffles/CN/Iplay/Bh/Bitme/BitmeTV [Want] HdBits.org

Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hello all,=]
    the title say all...
    goodluck
    Last edited by niker; 10-30-2010 at 04:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    juggler BT Rep: +1
    Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two. I realize it is a very hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause, im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site wouldn't benefit me as much as it would keep the energy level up in my class. I have TV, TP invites but that is it cause thats all im really into. I would really appreciate any help you could offer.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ccp3 View Post
    Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two. I realize it is a very hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause, im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site wouldn't benefit me as much as it would keep the energy level up in my class. I have TV, TP invites but that is it cause thats all im really into. I would really appreciate any help you could offer.
    i wont suggest trading for it,its considered bad practice,and anyways a trader wont swap a tv invite for a tt invite.u should have waited for more people to read ur request on the giveaway section,someone would have probably helped

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bump

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bumpp...