Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TT for Zumba Instuctor

juggler BT Rep: +1

Heart

Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two working on developing my classes. I realize it is an extremely hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause. Im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site would benefit my class immensely and it would keep the energy level up and provide a large diversity in the music selection. I have had several of the big name torrent sites in the past including TL, FTN, HDBits to name a few but lost them due to inactivity. All I have and use on a regular basis is TV and TP but that is because that's all im really into. I would really appreciate any help anyone could offer on what I need to do to obtain an invite.
    Much Love BT Community!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Isn't Zumba like Latin music?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, unless you teach salsa-trance, you'd probably do better at one of the more mainstream music sites, i.e. What or Waffles.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I will have to agree with Anarkial. There aren't that many "exclusive" TT releases; due to the nature of the content. You'd be more than comfortable at a place like RuTracker (go. signup. now; and you will never look back), TranceRoute or even Waffles/What. TT is closer to home for a rave goer, since they have events, live DJs from the staff team, radios etc. That stuff, while appealing, will be of no use to you, given your request.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    juggler BT Rep: +1
    thanks ringhunter, ill try RuTracker, also wanted to try Waffles/What. I realize most people think of Zumba as latin music but i wanted my class to be Zumba-Trance or Zumba-House. I know a teacher who does Zumba-Reggaeton and just plays all his best music. Rave music would be great for certain exercise dances i want to do. Any more comments? I really want a TT invite because i feel that will expand how I am able to teach Zumba, plus i love the music.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ccp3 View Post
    I really want a TT invite because i feel that will expand how I am able to teach Zumba, plus i love the music.
    TT is hard to get invited to, since (as far as I know) you must be a donor to be able to get/request invites.

I think it's better if you try the already-suggested sites, plus TranceRoute and SatClubbing.info (which is often open for signups).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    thanks ringhunter, ill try RuTracker, also wanted to try Waffles/What. I realize most people think of Zumba as latin music but i wanted my class to be Zumba-Trance or Zumba-House. I know a teacher who does Zumba-Reggaeton and just plays all his best music. Rave music would be great for certain exercise dances i want to do. Any more comments? I really want a TT invite because i feel that will expand how I am able to teach Zumba, plus i love the music.
    I browsed your post history and it appears you just want TT.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Hi, I am a Zumba Instructor and was really hoping to get an invite to TT so that I can use the music for my classes. I am an experienced BT user however I have been inactive for the past year or two working on developing my classes. I realize it is an extremely hard site to get into, but I'm using it for a very good cause. Im changing peoples lives through exercise and fitness. The site would benefit my class immensely and it would keep the energy level up and provide a large diversity in the music selection. I have had several of the big name torrent sites in the past including TL, FTN, HDBits to name a few but lost them due to inactivity. All I have and use on a regular basis is TV and TP but that is because that's all im really into. I would really appreciate any help anyone could offer on what I need to do to obtain an invite.
    Much Love BT Community!
    why dont u try for waffles,its a pretty good and big with all kinds of music and alot of people offering it in giveaways know a days

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Jus use google for zumba instructor n its also available in IPT & in AL

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I thought he wanted to trade in wrong forum... TT for some Zumba Tulumba tracker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast