Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Dail-up With Juno.

Originally posted by neattairoski@8 November 2003 - 06:07
    I live in Australia so its no use to me. Damn would have been good as a backup ISP.

BTW guys make sure you know exactly what your doing because you dont want a $1000 phone bill due to long distance dial ups
    It seems to work all over in both canada and the us. ( well it works here in quebec for sure)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    dang it i tried it but all the access numbers in my area is for premium users

i live in vancover btw
    Oh that sucks.
    BTW guys make sure you know exactly what your doing because you dont want a $1000 phone bill due to long distance dial ups
    Yes, make sure that your dialing a number that is local to you. Otherwise your phone bill might skyrocket.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    Poster
    i wish i could get this in the UK , i pay £12.49 for dial up(use for 10 hours a day no problems), changing to adsl soon

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Kunal@8 November 2003 - 09:31
    i wish i could get this in the UK  , i pay £12.49 for dial up(use for 10 hours a day no problems), changing to adsl soon
    I hate all those UK dialup ISPs that did that, so goddam annoying. Its like only 150 hours a month, I'm lucky freeserve didn't.
    I got ADSL now, and I'm in the UK, so this ain't any good for me

It is an excellent find though

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+8 November 2003 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 8 November 2003 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kunal@8 November 2003 - 09:31
    i wish i could get this in the UK&nbsp; , i pay £12.49 for dial up(use for 10 hours a day no problems), changing to adsl soon
    I hate all those UK dialup ISPs that did that, so goddam annoying. Its like only 150 hours a month, I&#39;m lucky freeserve didn&#39;t. [/b][/quote]
    freeserve do if you use for 400 hours+ as someone managed to do :-"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Kunal+8 November 2003 - 09:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 8 November 2003 - 09:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 November 2003 - 09:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kunal
    @8 November 2003 - 09:31
    i wish i could get this in the UK , i pay £12.49 for dial up(use for 10 hours a day no problems), changing to adsl soon

I hate all those UK dialup ISPs that did that, so goddam annoying. Its like only 150 hours a month, I&#39;m lucky freeserve didn&#39;t.
    freeserve do if you use for 400 hours+ as someone managed to do :-" [/b][/quote]
    Hehehe, I used to leave it on all day and all night, but the damn 2 hours switch off was annoying.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+8 November 2003 - 09:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 8 November 2003 - 09:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Kunal@8 November 2003 - 09:45
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@8 November 2003 - 09:41
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kunal
    @8 November 2003 - 09:31
    i wish i could get this in the UK&nbsp; , i pay £12.49 for dial up(use for 10 hours a day no problems), changing to adsl soon

I hate all those UK dialup ISPs that did that, so goddam annoying. Its like only 150 hours a month, I&#39;m lucky freeserve didn&#39;t.

freeserve do if you use for 400 hours+ as someone managed to do :-"
    Hehehe, I used to leave it on all day and all night, but the damn 2 hours switch off was annoying. [/b][/quote]
    i have left in on 24/7 before, with auto recconnect, dont use the net as much no more as ive got my gcse&#39;s this year and my parents get pissed off

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Well it doesn&#39;t work for me. When i try to make an account the operator comes up and says "were sorry, the number you have reached cannot be completed....something something..." I think its just a for people living in my area. the only local number isn&#39;t in service. oh well.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by wienerschnitzel@8 November 2003 - 03:18
    Well it doesn&#39;t work for me. When i try to make an account the operator comes up and says "were sorry, the number you have reached cannot be completed....something something..." I think its just a for people living in my area. the only local number isn&#39;t in service. oh well.
    Seems like the problem is with the number. There are some numbers that didn&#39;t work for me, but there are a ton of other numbers local to me. It sucks that there is only one local number for you, where do you live?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    CrackeHead Thanks for your FREE info.
    Problem here, need some tech help
    I&#39;m a very happy cable high speed user, However if would to use juno in my laptop with my cell phone would be A GREAT IDEA.
    Here is my question am disconnecting the cable and trying to hookup juno as 2nd option, and my laptop is no connecting to juno, am sure is because i have to disable my cable modem properties and let dialup do the work, Can I disable my cable modem and enableit whenever I want, and let Dialup go thru.. is this possible and save....

thanks in advanced

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast