Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BCG Question

Quote Originally Posted by pheasent View Post
    it is alright , i am kinda new here ... you are in no way promoting .. their names ..

i would like to be informed about such companies since i will be actively seeding and leeching from torrent sites for a while ..

who would want to get in trouble due ,to the lack of information ?

where is stoi running this BCG from ...?

reminds me of black death ... all of a sudden .. i don't know why
    Way too many questions....and use Google.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by spongeduckie View Post
    Way too many questions....and use Google.
    Look at pheasent's join date, postcount and current user title. That's a dead giveaway of being J-Dye.

Anyway, for those so interested, there are countless threads about torrents and security in this forum, do a search. The usual tips are using IP blocking, and downloading from less open places (TPB and BTJunkie don't count).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    J-Dye? Inside joke? I goggled and came up with Jermaine Dye - Chicago White Sox...so yea you lost me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    J-Dye? Inside joke?
    The original name of an FST troll who has been banned over 200 times already.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    So who's job is it to look through ip's and search out the banned ones? Can't it do it manually? So many questions...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    So who's job is it to look through ip's and search out the banned ones?
    It's the job of the guys with blue stars.

Though, as time passes, you'll realize you don't need IPs to "detect" him. Personally, I find some of his threads hilarious, but the staff here most likely doesn't find any fun in catching this guy and deleting all his crap in a semi-daily basis.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    That much of a pest huh? Some people never learn.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    So who's job is it to look through ip's and search out the banned ones?
    It's the job of the guys with blue stars.

Though, as time passes, you'll realize you don't need IPs to "detect" him. Personally, I find some of his threads hilarious, but the staff here most likely doesn't find any fun in catching this guy and deleting all his crap in a semi-daily basis.
    Honestly, I don't bother reading any of his crap, though this one managed to stay as he successfully baited some members into participation.
    Takes me 30 seconds to ban and mass delete his stuff (with practice you can lower to 20 secs or less), and that's all the time I'll ever waste on that guy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Insert obligatory "get a real computer if you want to play games" comment here.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Insert obligatory "get a real computer if you want to play games" comment here.
    boot camp could also work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast