Thread: Californians read this OR not

JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad

Urgent

Ok, two things

first off dont forget to get your vote in, legalize it YES ON 19 because no one cant stop progress thats whats up
    http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.ph...t_propositions

second, kava bars.... this stuff as the legend goes it is a blessing or a curse. be careful if your friends take you to one of these, this stuff will have you awake on a vision quest for 2 days straight, impossible to fall asleep if you drink too much

and as always cali, keep it real im out this bitch.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

2. Lounge   -   #2
    "Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin
    Soon as I stepped on the scene, I'm hearin hoochies screamin"
    kava bars?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    "Out on bail fresh outta jail, California dreamin
    Soon as I stepped on the scene, I'm hearin hoochies screamin"
    kava bars?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kava_kava

its a coin toss as to whether legalization will happen, its not like it matters you can check craigslist Los Angeles right now and find thousands of delivery services with 200$ kush ounces.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Im sick of reading about drugs i will never tryWhat?...Do i have to travel to Brazil or Mexico to find it?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ebay.... lol

this is the exact one i buy its the only var. worth using, its mailed direct from the source very strong, a normal dose of this is 1tbsp(this small dose is used to stay up while getting drunk or fucking some clams or w/e) i did around 25 by accident(throw the powder in a blender with 2 cups cold water for 4mins then strain with a shirt or w/e), it wont get you high at all its more like a chill thing you wont wig out like coffee, but at high doses it will keep you awake for days.clear mind peace zen will be sought and attained.. i now know this for a fact. x.x i managed to get an hour sleep last night by putting my thoughts into a loop, its an incredibly enlightening experience. I wont ever do it again though thats for a fact. ha
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Tanna-Vanuatu-Ka...item2a08068455
    this is about 500 doses(1000 grams), if you buy it make sure to weight it when you get it those savages who pack it short it some times. but dude who sells always makes good, he sent me 100grams when it was short 28.

what i just posted is for informational purposes only.

edit: also if you look at the ad in the pic you'll notice how the stuff doest look like fine powder, thats because its milled by hand with stone tools, and when you smell it its a very strong kava aroma with a smell of the stone tools very authentic stuff straight from the wild jungle. If you get kava that perfectly milled to powder, its machined and farm grown.
    Last edited by JustDOSE; 10-29-2010 at 02:34 AM.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

6. Lounge   -   #6
    got that vote in wewt, 532_1_1.gif
    Pimpn aint easy ®