Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Giganews in the year 2011: WE DEMAND $34.99 NOW! DEAL with it, wankers!

JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBigK View Post
    If Astraweb had a free trial period I'd give it a shot. I'm used to certain level of speed w/ Giganews so I'm not about to compromise that. If Astraweb is just as fast I'm out. Maybe I'll just risk the $15 and see what happens.
    astraweb is only 11$ and is notice it says "No Speed Limits"... yea its fast
    here is the 11$ link: http://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/kleverig-11.html
    Pimpn aint easy ®

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE View Post
    If Astraweb had a free trial period I'd give it a shot. I'm used to certain level of speed w/ Giganews so I'm not about to compromise that. If Astraweb is just as fast I'm out. Maybe I'll just risk the $15 and see what happens.
    astraweb is only 11$ and is notice it says "No Speed Limits"... yea its fast
    here is the 11$ link: http://www.news.astraweb.com/specials/kleverig-11.html
    There was a few guys over on the Newsbin Pro forums a while back that were getting 250Mbps+ on Astraweb with a fiber connection and Ram drive so if that isn't fast enough then I don't know what is lol.

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    You should never pay for Usenet unless you're able to max out your speed. Ever.

Caps on bandwidth with Usenet service would just be... amateur.

yo

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by heiska View Post
    Who cares? Only idiots are with them anyways.
    Or people like me that are willing to pay a few dollars more for peace of mind, and knowing that every single NZB I download will complete. Every. Single. Time.
    And every single NZB wouldn't download everytime with Astraweb? At a much cheaper cost.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234