Thread: Real Gun Found During 'Law & Order: Los Angeles' Shoot

Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Police officers were called to the scene after a cameraman spotted a semiautomatic handgun on a rock.

Police officers were called to the shoot of "Law & Order: Los Angeles" on Wednesday after a real gun was found on the scene, the Associated Press reported.
    The NBC series' spokesperson said the crime drama was filming in the Culver City area when a cameraman spotted a semiautomatic handgun on a rock.
    A police spokesperson said the gun was in working order and will be test-fired, with the results logged for possible crime matches.
    Skeet Ulrich and Corey Stoll, who star as detectives in the show, were on location for a scene in which they arrest a man for murder.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    OMG, a guuuun?

It's odd that a gun would be left unattended (irresponsible, IMO), but is this truly newsworthy? I've got guns in several rooms of my house. Are people from other states/countries alarmed by this?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    OMG, a guuuun?
    I've got guns in several rooms of my house. Are people from other states/countries alarmed by this?
    Yes actually .

Odds that someone is going to break- in give you time to get one of your many guns ,release whatever safety measures are involved ,calmly confront him/them without blowing a hole in yourself ,a member of your family or not be disarmed - giving a -previously unarmed burglar both the means and the inclination to conversely put a hole in you - poor.
    Odds that something is going to go horribly wrong and one of your prodigy is going to a suffer tragic accident - decidedly better.

Seriously dude ,burglars are like animals - more concerned about taking what they want and running away than starting any trouble . If however the person(s) is drug-addled and/or your property is worth more than your or someone else's life then obviously the circumstances are different but in that case I'd be more asking myself if the place I was living at was conducive to raising a family then whether to load my Berretta with flat or round point bullets.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If I was half the man I used to be, I'd take 'em out with a kitchen knife as to not wake up the wife and kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.