Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for BitmeTv invite. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    If you don't wish to invite me then just don't why give out negative comments towards me.
    That's how things are here on FST, everyone is scrutinized, and no one is too fond of bullshitters. If you don't like that, you should stop posting here, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    You're not from NY and there are positive dupes the scripts detected. As I'm working now, I'll check on that later.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    sorry but it's impossible to take you seriously when your IP went from New York to Beyrouth to Florida in the same thread and within 24 hours...

As they say, owned.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Enough flaming from you all please...

But to sum it up, sorry but it's impossible to take you seriously when your IP went from New York to Beyrouth to Florida in the same thread and within 24 hours...
    Is that mean the thread maker using proxy.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    But to sum it up, sorry but it's impossible to take you seriously when your IP went from New York to Beyrouth to Florida in the same thread and within 24 hours...
    lol, in her defense she did say that she was from newyork- so she could be a newyorker living in florida.

Edit: I didn't notice Beirut and 24hrs. So, you have got nothing OP.
    Last edited by hulabula; 11-06-2010 at 04:40 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    Is that mean the thread maker using proxy.
    Looks like it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ^^^ ohhh, Thanks anon

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Jenna's Avatar Member
    Ok I am from New York on vacation in Florida. I believe there is nothing wrong with that. And besides we are all here for torrent invites not to find out exactly from where I am. It does not say anywhere in your rules if I have to exactly tell my location. That's private if I don't feel like telling it I don't have too. I was nice enough already to post my city. What do you want now? My Apartment number and Zip Code? Wait maybe my phone number would help? Closest intersection? All I want is a BitMeTv invite. I was trying to trade a while ago you are going to judge me based on that. I barely logged in again after that. Now I am here just requesting an invite. That's all I ask from you.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    we are all here for torrent invites
    Not all of us are here for torrent invites, that's why this forum is called FileSharingTalk.

All I want is a BitMeTv invite. I was trying to trade a while ago you are going to judge me based on that.
    There can be repercussions for inviting a trader to a tracker, in case you aren't aware of that. So many if not most non-traders don't take the risk.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    How do you explain the Beirut IP?
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    @jenna
    actually now a days the user of the private site who invite some one and if the invitee get disable for some reason then the inviter also have to face the penalty ( take back the invite privilege or give a warning sign ) and thats why user of those private site very caution to giving out the invite to unknow person and want to know little bit more of that person so that the inviter dont have to face any problem from the invitee.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 11-07-2010 at 01:25 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    So 7PM in New York, 8PM in Beyrouth and midnight in Florida, interesting....

Of all the BSers I heard here you are one of the worst at making a plausible story.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast