Thread: [HAVE] TT inv, Music-vid, GFT, BitmeTV, Waffles [WANT] Torrentvault and Whatcd

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Torrentvault invite only.
    Whatcd may be both.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I gave you TVVAULT as u requested (hafe proofs if anyone need) and you didnt give me TT invite.
    And you havent answered my PM/mail from that day (about half a week)!

Dont trust him!!! I think he is a scammer.
    If u do trade with him, dont go first!!

cinemas - Im still waiting for mt invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Itzik007 View Post
    I gave you TVVAULT as u requested (hafe proofs if anyone need) and you didnt give me TT invite.
    And you havent answered my PM/mail from that day (about half a week)!

Dont trust him!!! I think he is a scammer.
    If u do trade with him, dont go first!!

cinemas - Im still waiting for mt invite.
    yes i think you trou

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    what is all this crap?

first spell correct English please and second you gave me an invite to a tv series site called TVVAULT. I requested Torrentvault and got some invite which I signed up (expecting being the right invite), and discovered it was some other shitty site. I even got TWO INVITES already upon creating the account.

You want me to give you a TranceTraffic invite or account / whatever for that?

Forget it.

if you want you can have your account. I requested something different than you offered so the mistake is on your side not mine.

to z00

yes i think you trou?

that made me ROFL!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemas View Post
    what is all this crap?

first spell correct English please and second you gave me an invite to a tv series site called TVVAULT. I requested Torrentvault and got some invite which I signed up (expecting being the right invite), and discovered it was some other shitty site. I even got TWO INVITES already upon creating the account.

Forget it.

if you want you can have your account. I requested something different than you offered so the mistake is on your side not mine.

to z00

yes i think you trou?

that made me ROFL!
    I have a proofs that u have requested TVVAULT.
    I specifically told you i have TVVAULT and you said OK.

Then after signing in you just ran away and havent answered me at all.

you know you are lieing and that is why you havent got back to me not even the PM's i sent you here.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemas View Post
    what is all this crap?

Forget it.

to z00

yes i think you trou?

that made me ROFL!
    why you didnot replay to my pm

if you get what you need tell me why you still open this thread or didnot update it

and i send you pm yesterday you not replay and today you donot replay

have nice replay

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    this isn't going anywhere. Feels like I'm discussing and talking to a bunch of noobs. Common man isn't it my own FREE CHOICE to either reply or not reply to a pm?!

It seems the mentality here is 'aaaaaaah if you do no pm me back, you are probably scammer, AT LEAST you're suspicious'. If I do not think that your pm is worth it (in your case z00 because you say I have Torrentvault Invite, what can YOU offer?'), the question is what do you want, pick something from my have list and I will tell you yes or no. So not the other way around you're doing.

xD I;m gonna close this thread because I don't want a SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAM Monthy Python thread

CLOSED

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    As for itzik007's report saying this was a scam, I can not accept the argument he gave a tv-vault invite when it's clearly stated on the thread's title cinemas wants a TORRENTVAULT.