Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED???

  1. #1
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,255
    I'd have thought something like this might get him a Nobel Prize, or at least be grounds for a promotion to network president.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ns/?test=faces

    Well, his financial security is secure, at any rate; speaking engagements will abound, I'm sure, and he'll probably be able to scare up an ESPN gig.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    惡魔的提倡者
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I'd have thought something like this might get him a Nobel Prize, or at least be grounds for a promotion to network president.
    A prime example of your assumptions being made on a false premise.

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,255
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    I'd have thought something like this might get him a Nobel Prize, or at least be grounds for a promotion to network president.
    A prime example of your assumptions being made on a false premise.
    Sourpuss.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    530
    The whole FOX "organization" gives money to the Republican Party. Why isn't that piece of shit rumor-mill shut down?

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    惡魔的提倡者
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post
    The whole FOX "organization" gives money to the Republican Party. Why isn't that piece of shit rumor-mill shut down?
    Who would shut it down and why?

    Olbermann was suspended because he broke company ethics policy, it's as simple as that.

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    And Fox has no ethics policy, so there you go.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,032
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    And Fox has no ethics policy, so there you go.
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As you are an annoying asshole with serious mental problems and no redeeming qualities I would say that it's totally understandable.


  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post
    The whole FOX "organization" gives money to the Republican Party. Why isn't that piece of shit rumor-mill shut down?
    Yeah, we only want freedom of speech when they are saying liberal things.

    Shut down all other voices.

    We don't want to hear them because we're so open-minded.
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post
    The whole FOX "organization" gives money to the Republican Party. Why isn't that piece of shit rumor-mill shut down?
    Yeah, we only want freedom of speech when they are saying liberal things.

    Shut down all other voices.

    We don't want to hear them because we're so open-minded.
    Who owns FOX? How much did he give to republicans and/or republican causes?

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,255
    Quote Originally Posted by l33tpirata13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post

    Yeah, we only want freedom of speech when they are saying liberal things.

    Shut down all other voices.

    We don't want to hear them because we're so open-minded.
    Who owns FOX? How much did he give to republicans and/or republican causes?
    Okay, you say Murdoch, I say Soros.

    So what?
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •