Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Arizona Officials Racist? Nooooooo.......

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    530
    Again, anyone thinking what's going on is NOT racial is quite obviously an IDIOT!!!!

    http://link.brightcove.com/services/...d=221208372001

    At least he had the right haircut.
    Last edited by l33tpirata13; 11-06-2010 at 08:53 PM.

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    If you watch the entire clip all the way through, I think he explains himself quite well.

    And he makes a valid point...why do we never hear anything on the news about the La Raza-style groups out there which want to completely erase the border and finish the Reconquista movement?
    Who can take your money and give it to someone else? The Government Can! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh...layer_embedded

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    It is not racialist to kill the native Americans and take their land. Apparently.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    1,855
    Got any other tricks you closed minded one trick pony?

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    Got any other tricks you closed minded one trick pony?
    You're a joke. Is that all you can say?

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    If you watch the entire clip all the way through, I think he explains himself quite well.

    And he makes a valid point...why do we never hear anything on the news about the La Raza-style groups out there which want to completely erase the border and finish the Reconquista movement?
    You "thought". Doesn't mean much. Besides that you share the same views as said "sheriff".
    Reconquista? Talk about paranoid. What the fuck makes you think that's real?
    Last edited by l33tpirata13; 11-07-2010 at 12:17 AM.

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    It is not racialist to kill the native Americans and take their land. Apparently.
    Ok so using your logic, any nation that has conquered any other civilization is racist. Well I think that takes care of 99% of the globe I suppose.

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    It is not racialist to kill the native Americans and take their land. Apparently.
    Ok so using your logic, any nation that has conquered any other civilization is racist. Well I think that takes care of 99% of the globe I suppose.
    Can I assume that irony is not one of your strong points.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post

    Ok so using your logic, any nation that has conquered any other civilization is racist. Well I think that takes care of 99% of the globe I suppose.
    Can I assume that irony is not one of your strong points.
    Ohh I see, trying to be smart despite your facile remarks. Hmm interesting indeed...

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post

    Can I assume that irony is not one of your strong points.
    Ohh I see, trying to be smart despite your facile remarks. Hmm interesting indeed...
    If my remarks are of no value they should not get racists' hackles up.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •