Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TV Show releases..

LtAda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is there a significant difference between the speed of TV Show releases on BitmeTV vs 0-day trackers such as TL or SCC?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by LtAda View Post
    Is there a significant difference between the speed of TV Show releases on BitmeTV vs 0-day trackers such as TL or SCC?
    If youre running with home connection lets say 10/10, then no. But if you running with a gbit then yes, SCC is the fastest
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LtAda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Home connection, so I guess I won't bother looking for BitMeTv invites. Thanks!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    SCC generally has a faster pretime if you care for that sort of thing too. BMTV has a much slower time since the eps are unrared and most of their stuff is user uploaded, not auto'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Actually both RevTT and BTN are faster than BMTV, usually with RevTT strangely (strangely since it's never given credit for being fast) being the faster of the the two. Both beat TL or the even slower IPT by a bit ." A bit" being relative since depending on the show when it is finally upped anywhere can ( and does) vary anywhere from a couple minutes ( in the case of something like Dexter ) to ( again strangely given it's popularity ) well over an hour for True Blood.

I don't think SCC in significantly if at all "faster" than RevTT or BTN but then again I never download TV shows from SCC .Actually I use TVT.com or TVTorrentz which are by far the "slowest" and thus the most user friendly of them all.
    I can actually pick up a show the next day on TVT.com and still seed it back to 2:1 painlessly in the course of a day .Trying doing that on BMTV or for that matter anyplace else.

Btw forgive me for asking but unless you intend to simply feed on one site to "profit " on another , what difference does it really make?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LtAda View Post
    Home connection
    May want to try IPT or TvT.com, then. Both will give fast speeds (at least on a 3Mbit line) and are easy to seed back on. I don't know about their pretimes, but who cares if a release comes 5 minutes later than at tracker X?

I have heard many good things about BTN also, and it's ratio-free, so you shouldn't have issues.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    RevTT and BitmeTV have no direct scene access so they just take releases from SCC/TL and put them on their site. SCC and TL are much faster and have direct scene axx or at least a good paysite for their autouploaders

Right now SCC and GFT are the fastest. TL is 3rd and everything else is just taking releases from these sites
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 11-08-2010 at 01:36 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Don't know anything about GFT, but yes, SCC is fast, but I like BTN better for TV shows - the whole site is tailored around it. Also, BTN has scene axx so it's very fast.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I only have access to PTM, IPT, and TVT, but I typically see the release on IPT before the other two.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    RevTT and BitmeTV have no direct scene access so they just take releases from SCC/TL and put them on their site. SCC and TL are much faster and have direct scene axx or at least a good paysite for their autouploaders

Right now SCC and GFT are the fastest. TL is 3rd and everything else is just taking releases from these sites
    And yet as I stated RevTT consistently beats TL on getting TV shows up.Explain that to me

Ops Boardwalk Empire was up on RevTT before TL .Wait Desperate Housewives too.
    Btw if you don't believe me check for yourself.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-08-2010 at 03:26 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast