Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thelen (SB Provider Basher) is customseedbox.cm

I may not know better running an internet business, but I know how industry professionals should act when representing their company online. Acting unprofessionally here tells people that's how you run your company, so your hurting yourself.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    haha
    I think this quote sums it up:
    Your too cheap to spend money to put an ad up, so instead you badmouth your competitors pretending to "review" them.

what also funny is how much offense Thelen is taking to something that he states is ALREADY clearly known around the boards and in his sig.

Thelen- Why so angry if this thread is simply pointing out a known fact?

BTW, you sig still does not clearly states to people that you are a BIASED seedbox provider. If there are no problems with your reviews, then put that in your SIG, maybe you will get some sales (maybe NOT BC PPL SEE YOU ALWAYS BASHING PROVIDERS ).

I may not know better running an internet business, but I know how industry professionals should act when representing their company online. Acting unprofessionally here tells people that's how you run your company, so your hurting yourself.
    Right ON...and Thelen knows this, which is why he has not disclosed that he is a SB provider before all this hoop lah.
    Last edited by seeder22; 11-08-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by seeder22 View Post
    I think this quote sums it up:
    what also funny is how much offense Thelen is taking to something that he states is ALREADY clearly known around the boards and in his sig.
    Thelen- Why so angry if this thread is simply pointing out a known fact?
    BTW, you sig still does not clearly states to people that you are a BIASED seedbox provider. If there are no problems with your reviews, then put that in your SIG, maybe you will get some sales (maybe NOT BC PPL SEE YOU ALWAYS BASHING PROVIDERS ).
    Right ON...and Thelen knows this, which is why he has not disclosed that he is a SB provider before all this hoop lah.
    That quote might sum something up, but it would be the stupidity of the author not what it is meant to imply. We advertise plenty.

I am not taking offence to anything, perhaps you are reading your own anger/inadequacies into my posts? Either way, 99.9999999% of the people that will read this thread already have their own opinions formed about us you and life in general, and aren't likely to change. So, I'm not worried. Besides, anyone who would fall for you guys badmouthing we don't want as a customer anyway

Why should I say "biased" in my sig when it is purely your opinion that I am biased, the same as how some providers are "bad"... Clearly there is a double standard and you are both hypocrites if you think I have no right to post my opinions (or factually accurate assessments) Especially when you think I'm bashing ALL the providers, lol. You have mental/maths issues, there are 4 threads I've posted in, and there are over 40 providers. How is suddenly 10% ALL....

As for disclosing, I've had "owner of customseedbox" in my sig since a few weeks after signing up here more than a year ago, and only removed it a few weeks ago after merging with pulsedmedia.

Quote Originally Posted by lmn8r View Post
    True, you know nothing about running an internet business, and even less so a seedbox one.

There is no 'industry professional' here, it is seedbox. If you want roses and flowers, go to a flower shop. Why do you expect we-will-wipe-your-ass-for-you-too from what is essentially an illegal business in the first place? It would be like expecting drug dealers and gangsters to not swear or be rude... Seriously, take your head out of your ass

Whether I posted anything on here at all, people already badmouth us as much as I 'badmouth' other providers, the main problem with their badmouthing is it is usually just complete rubbish; mainly their wrong expectations (dedicated 100Mbit for $10 a month etc). Ironically of course, when I take the time to investigate a companies setup, it is regarded as "biased" even though I had no expectations.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelen View Post
    There is no 'industry professional' here, it is seedbox. If you want roses and flowers, go to a flower shop. Why do you expect we-will-wipe-your-ass-for-you-too from what is essentially an illegal business in the first place? It would be like expecting drug dealers and gangsters to not swear or be rude... Seriously, take your head out of your ass
    lolllz. Got news for you: When people buy a service online, they can kinda expect some ass-wiping action related to the purchased service too, I'm afraid. Especially "in the seedbox business", which is full of witless morons (both as customers and providers).

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    They might expect that, but they have false expectations. Both from a financial sense, and a reality sense.

If it costs roughly $10 to deal with a customer ticket, and you are only making $5 a month, that means every ticket a customer makes wipes out 2 months profit, and that is just for 1!

seedboxes are in the unique position that any witless moron can rent a server, setup a site, and setup seedbox slots. If there was a larger requirement for professionalism, then maybe some of the expectations for ass-wiping would be realistic, but not until profit per slot is at least double (therefore at least 30% price increase). Anyway, you can buy sex and drugs online, as a 'service', yet people have no expectations of service like this, and they cost at least 10x as much...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Leave the guy alone,ffs
    I have had a Seedbox from CSB for almost a year now and it's been nothing but great and getting better all the time.
    They do a good job and i am very happy with their service.
    I have tried many Seedbox providers in the last year and for me Customseedbox is my top choice.
    I am planing on upgrading too a bigger box as well.

If you have not tried them stop bashing them/him

Peace :-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    Thanks, although they'll probably just say I paid you to say that

I'm glad you are happy, when you upgrade you'll get the benefit of our newer servers and such, it will be even better than what you have now

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    So does this mean you are moving users off the 3TB limited servers? If so sounds like good news for them as it only takes one greedy person to ruin the server for everyone else.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    good seedbox company
    Last edited by BigBerego; 11-19-2010 at 12:04 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    Well only a very few of the CSB customers are on the 3TB, all the pulsedmedia are on unmetered.

We are slowly migrating those, as we move people from CSB tiny to the starter09+. Slightly less price, same value, better speeds.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast