Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trackers that produce the most original content

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Name some of them.
    KG, AsianDVDClub, indietorrents, appzuniverse and so on. they all are specialized in a particular field besides the format.
    what i mean is that *to me*, the format/codec does in no way make the content 'original'.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    nice one, although claude rains accent is quite annoying, not to say unbearable
    Last edited by cinephilia; 11-14-2010 at 02:28 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    those that provide unique or specialized content ?

PS: and when i say specialized, i mean purely in terms of content, not in terms of file format.
    Eh, I interpretted "original" as user-ripped content that may exist in some other capacity elsewhere, but is personally ripped or encoded for the site. If you follow your logic pretty much nothing is truly unique as it's eventually spread elsewhere, and even the rarest stuff can often be found via DDL links.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    KG, AsianDVDClub, indietorrents, appzuniverse and so on. they all are specialized in a particular field besides the format.
    what i mean is that *to me*, the format/codec does in no way make the content 'original'.
    The thread is about "original" content.But you are talking about area of "specialization".SCC specializes in Gen/0 day but has no original content as it takes everything from scene.Pedros on the other hand specializes in music and has lots of "original" content.Thats the way I see it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    those that provide unique or specialized content ?

PS: and when i say specialized, i mean purely in terms of content, not in terms of file format.
    Eh, I interpretted "original" as user-ripped content that may exist in some other capacity elsewhere, but is personally ripped or encoded for the site. If you follow your logic pretty much nothing is truly unique as it's eventually spread elsewhere, and even the rarest stuff can often be found via DDL links.
    ok, let's use an analogy to help you understand my point:
    what makes a film unique is not the way it is encoded, who encoded it or even the fact it has been released by scene or p2p groups - what makes it unique is, guess what... the film itself! to me, the same goes for torrentsites (not sure i made myself clear ). i mean, trackers that provide 'general' stuff (whether it's music or movies and whatever the codec/format is) doesn't fall into the 'original' category. content needs to be specific on its own to be called original.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    I'm not aware of any tracker that has film production team.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    actually KG has a section for member's creation, what and waffles feature albums created by members each month, so...

the question was geared towards knowing what are the most 'pure' p2p trackers out there... i see where there was some room for misinterpretation though.
    I will have my coup d'etat
    I will start a riot
    I will hold your burning flag in my hand

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    for me hands down its Karagarga, some of the best films ive watched ive got from there. also i use cinematic which is great and recently i joined cinemageddon which has some crazy stuff. if your not into mainstream films and music then those sites are a god send
    Last edited by BEAT_TA; 11-22-2010 at 10:15 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    A few sites like cinemageddon,KG in movies,Pedro in music,SciHD for docs,HDbits and x264 for HD/SD respectively provide the most original content in terms of their internal rips.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Well in that sense The Pirate Bay and Demonoid have even more original content.. For example, check the two Jason Scott's torrents at TPB, one being a 600 giga monster part backup of Geocities
    Into The Labyrinth...

=== Tsolias ===

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    n00b
    Hi! Now that Limewire has been shutdown because of copyright infringement and stuff related to it that made it illegal, is BitTorrent downloads legal? ehehe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast