Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TorrentLeech makeover?

cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by zak2210 View Post
    I can't seem to log in, is anyone else having problems?
    I had to change my pass. it worked with the new pass.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=179739&dateline=1194380172

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    I personally would prefer the option of going back to the old style. I believe it was more user-friendly. The current icons are not good at all as you can no longer distinguish between subcategories, which makes browsing a horrible experience. What if you are only looking for xvid movies or pc games? They are distinguishable as a subcategory with the current icons. Also, the search option still does not work as it should, as the torrents are not listed from newest to oldest as before, but in a random fashion. I know this is a bug which will be taken care of.
    Last edited by ravennevar; 11-09-2010 at 10:53 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Quote Originally Posted by ravennevar View Post
    Please, please, let us have the option to at least revert to using the old icons.
    You talk as if we could do something from here on FST, which we can't. You should post in TL's forums if you want your feedback to be at least acknowledged by a staff member there.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Please, please, let us have the option to at least revert to using the old icons.
    You talk as if we could do something from here on FST, which we can't. You should post in TL's forums if you want your feedback to be at least acknowledged by a staff member there.
    My post was meant as a comment on the makeover. I will post in their forums as soon as they are accessible. I edited the last sentence out so as not to give the wrong impression.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    I have to admit that browsing the site is horrendous now. To me browsing is like looking at a jumbled mess.

I'm just saying....

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    arkiebrian's Avatar Capitalist Pig BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I like it...you people are just resistant to change

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    n00b
    Lets hope the make over is good. The logo seemed good :p

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    TL trackers are down.

As for the upgrade, yeah, there's stuff I don't like, but I'm prepared to "suck it and see" cos the old site had some flaws, give them some time.
    Don't like it or can't wait? Bugger off to a site that will pander to your spoilt brat ways!

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Must agree there...all the rls icons are nearly identical (xvid vs R5 vs dvdr vs hd and so on) makes it a lot harder to home in on what your looking for. Also annoying is that the 'catagory' and 'filer' drop downs open by default with no way to alter the settings via the profile. But hey, it is in beta and that's par for the course. I'm sure they are getting or will be getting plenty of input once the forums open. That being said, the change is a bit refreshing vs the same setup they've been using ever since Jan '05 when I joined...lol. I say give 'em week or three to get suggestions in, make the changes, and squash any bugs crawling around...then things should lok a lot better. (I hope...:s)
    Last edited by Zaxx; 11-10-2010 at 03:25 AM.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I simply don't see how people can think that the icons are hard to distinguish what category they are from. You have a television set for the TV cat, a game controller for the Gaming cat, books for the Book cat, a computer for the Applications cat, and so on. Is it really that hard for some to tell what those icons are? Those are some of the most simple, but best looking icons I've seen used on a tracker.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast