Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BitMeTV Auto Download Script

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Why do you think I've stopped using SCC, besides their Archives, and other such places. I totally agree with you, that's why I brought up IPT and TL. And yeah I use MU, RS, and usenet more often now for the things I need plus ratioless trackers.
    but i thought you were using a seedbox you even said in another post that 1 month with a dedicated server was more than enough to be settled for life.
    I was using a seedbox for a month, which I got for 12 bucks, and I shared it with some people from here and a few friends online. That was my first seedbox in a long time, that said I never implied I'd never used them before. They are handy sometimes, depends on where you want to buffer and WHY you want to buffer.

If you want to use your seedbox just to be a bufferwhore and get TB's of upload you will never ever need to use, thats one thing. If your using your seedbox to create a little breathing room at a tracker like KG or Cinematik, thats something else imo. There's no point really in using a seedbox at SCC unless all you care about is building huge stats to brag about, because you will find the same contents at almost any other 'easier to seed' 0day tracker. But if someone wants to use their seedbox at the places I mentioned, where it can be hard to seed back but the contents are truly one of a kind, or at trackers like CHDbits or HDbits where again the content is amazing and most torrents range anywhere from 5gb to up to 50gb or more, you can't judge that. How does someone seed back a 1080i blueray with a normal connection?
    Last edited by gamesover; 11-10-2010 at 10:25 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    How does someone seed back a 1080i blueray with a normal connection?
    I imagine that it's like trying to race the Baja 1000 motorcyle race on a moped.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There's no point really in using a seedbox at SCC unless all you care about is building huge stats to brag about, because you will find the same contents at almost any other 'easier to seed' 0day tracker.
    i think the point is that you wouldn't stop using scc if you had a decent buffer. i'm not saying that this is what seedboxes are made for tho, but you yourself suggested in another post that seedboxes could help setting up trackers for life. that's what makes it hard to believe that you stopped using scc because of ratio issues.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    There's no point really in using a seedbox at SCC unless all you care about is building huge stats to brag about, because you will find the same contents at almost any other 'easier to seed' 0day tracker.
    i think the point is that you wouldn't stop using scc if you had a decent buffer. i'm not saying that this is what seedboxes are made for tho, but you yourself suggested in another post that seedboxes could help setting up trackers for life. that's what makes it hard to believe that you stopped using scc because of ratio issues.
    I don't have ratio issues at SCC and I can still grab some non-freeleech torrents from there if I wanted to (occasionally do). But I choose to use other options for the most part. The quote of mine was actually from a thread about CHDbits where you can buffer with a seedbox and then be able to grab as many HD torrents as you want without worry

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...bits-need-help

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok. i thought you implied you stopped using scc because it was hard to maintain a positive ratio.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123