Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Filesharesquad [SCAM ALERT] again dhruv

Poster
    http://filesharesquad.com/

when will that moron learn lol.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Cool URL, that's all.
    Is that just a blog, or is there some seedbox scheme running on the backstage?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Read the about us, he's selling 'cheap' seedbox so definitely not just a blog that is just there to get interest (seeing as he can't purchase another article from Sharky lol).

Anyway, the account that linked that on SCC is now banned, having been confirmed to be from exactly the same IP as before. He even changed the member title to I am Dhruv lolol... I can't believe he doesn't use proxy or something other than that IP...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    he deserves that also for being stupid enough hav that as a member title whose name has been flashing in bt/tracker forums

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    I think the admins changed that later?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hi. I am not dhruv, and i own filesharesquad.com . Thelen im sorry for your accusations but they are incoorect. Thanks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    lol.... maybe if you could spell properly we might believe you, but one does wonder why you'd be signing up just to respond to this when it is clearly obvious $3-8 seedbox cannot possibly exist without being totally useless (10GB 3 slots), or a scam. But feel free to dig your own hole
    Last edited by Thelen; 11-04-2010 at 04:41 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They are planned to be demo slots. We will be partnering with a different company which is well known, and offering small test slots for people to see the service. These test slots will have 20 - 30 gigabytes of space, on a 100mb connection. Secondly, i did not have any spelling errors in my last post, but feel free to say what you would like. Obviously your having your fun, posting unnecessary things on my articles. I would like to respectfully ask you not to visit my website please. You(Thelen) are not welcome to read articles at FileShareSquad, Thanks. Now you've dug your own whole. I've heard about your whole fight with p or whatever his name is, so maybe based on what hes done to you, you should lay low. I have looked through your other posts, and you are literally bad talking every single company. Yourself and PulsedMedia need to work on your own faults before jumping to accusations on others. SeedUnlimited is a great company for one, and you've been having the time of your life bashing them. Your definitely not a troll, but you should look to stop this marketing method, of bad talking every single company, with your little area under each post where it says Owner of seedboxnews and dataleech. Clearly the admins are not smart enough to notice your hidden marketing method for PulsedMedia. Im sure they will, soon enough, and likewise notice your posts bad talking every single company aside from your own. When that day comes, Enjoy!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    FlashFSS, why did you remove the references to digitalrebels.org from the About Us page?
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    lmfao, this is jokes. Thelen is the biggest joke in history. Ask knowin lmfaoooo, he murked his ass already. Thelen just shut the fuck up already and leave everyone alone lol. P.s filesharesquad articles are HILARIOUS lmfaooo! Some of them are good though i would say.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast