Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do you prepare Shrimp?

worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Offtopic, how's life in one of the most dangerous cities in the planet ? Tijuana, right?
    Lots of people ask me this or similar questions man, and I kind of like it because that way
    I can give another point of view.
    So yeah, I would't object to it being considered among the most dangerous places,
    lots of trafficking, lots of 'narcos', almost daily kidnapings or sequestering of people (mostly wealthy and governmental [and corrupt] people), drug cartel related shootings now and then, be-headed and mutilated bodies, corpses found in the mornings hanging from bridges,
    even different factions of the police force get into shootings with one another
    for varied reasons, so yeah lot of corruption on all levels. Although I wouldn't say tourist are particularly targeted, I'd say it's better to be safe than sorry.
    All this being said, it is not the Middle East or something like that, it's not like if you go out side you'll get a bullet (it has happen many times these last few years given the circumstances).
    Although this environment has also contributed to it being more crime in other aspects, like stealing, armed assaults and robbery, lots of junkies and lazy people that is up to no good,
    there is also a lot of hard working people, I suppose, lol.
    So as I said, we mostly live normal lives like any growing city, be a reasonable and correct person,
    don't go looking for trouble because you will find it, even more in these times; most of the innocent people that get hurt do so because they where caught in the cross-fire for being in the wrong places or with the wrong people, see, the 'sicarios' (cartel gunmen) wont stop and ask who is who.
    Obviously most of us here would prefer not having to worry (even if it's only a little) something might happen during our day,
    and Thanks God me and those close to me haven't been greatly affected by the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme
    Cocktail shrimp and danger. Nice mix.

Serve near ground-level and behind thick enough walls to stop any low-velocity gunfire in the neighborhood. Enjoy!
    Oh man, you made me laugh like crazy.
    wait 'till I tell this here at home, lol.
    This is what I mean, there are no bullets flying over our heads,
    besides this is a relatively tranquil neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme
    I would throw them in a colander, carefully rinse in cold water and separate the shrimp, dry them thoroughly with a paper towel and a bit of hand held pressure (wringing), toss them in sauce, or on top of a salad.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDOSE
    fuck no man, you can make ceviche with pre-cooked shrimp, its been done before lots of times.... it just wont soak up as much lemon....
    Yeah, I kind off figured I could do that,
    what the heck right?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease View Post
    Yeah, I kind off figured I could do that,
    what the heck right?
    fuckin aye right
    Pimpn aint easy ®

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12