Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: TL Invite

  1. #1
    manuniac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Salford,Not Manchester
    Age
    44
    Posts
    39
    Hi Everyone
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with a TL invite.I was a member but my account got disabled because of inactivity,this is because I was in hospital for 6 weeks.
    I had a really good ratio on there and I am gutted this has happened because I didn't have time to park my account.I will send ratio proofs and anything else anyone wants eg:speedtests

    Heres Hoping
    Manuniac

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shangri-La
    Posts
    2,225
    Join the IRC. Plead your case. If there is a shred of truth in what you say, am pretty sure you'll get yer account back.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Shinzen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    807
    Jus take the pics of your hospital bills or provide some proof to make it easier and make screens shots like you make for ration proofs, go to their irc and explain your situation.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    5,463
    you should also attach your fingerprints and a copy of your identity card.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    734
    It's just TL lol. No need to go to extreme lengths to get it back. If you need an invite to IPtorrents or PTM pm me a couple ratio proofs. They are just as good as TL if not better. P.S. No speedtest needed, connection speed isn't everything at those trackers. If your really looking for an invite to TL I can't help you there, I don't have any.

    Also it's a bad idea to ask for a TL invite if you were already a member, could get your inviter in trouble. One account per lifetime rule applies at most places. I'd say since you had a previous account the only responsible thing to do is try to get it enabled again by staff there, or find a similar tracker.
    Last edited by gamesover; 11-10-2010 at 09:47 AM.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manuniac View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with a TL invite.I was a member but my account got disabled because of inactivity,this is because I was in hospital for 6 weeks.
    If it got disabled for inactivity, go to IRC and tell them about this. Their staff are quite cool, so chances are you'll get reenabled.

    Now, if your account got deleted, that's something else.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    378
    I think if your account got deleted, in most cases you are free to find another invite.

    But taking my advice is always a bad idea.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    sunny blackpool
    Posts
    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    It's just TL lol. No need to go to extreme lengths to get it back. If you need an invite to IPtorrents or PTM pm me a couple ratio proofs. They are just as good as TL if not better. P.S. No speedtest needed, connection speed isn't everything at those trackers. If your really looking for an invite to TL I can't help you there, I don't have any.

    Also it's a bad idea to ask for a TL invite if you were already a member, could get your inviter in trouble. One account per lifetime rule applies at most places. I'd say since you had a previous account the only responsible thing to do is try to get it enabled again by staff there, or find a similar tracker.
    is it even possible to get it enabled again? mine was either disabled or deleted when they switched over to the new themed tracker

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    is it even possible to get it enabled again? mine was either disabled or deleted when they switched over to the new themed tracker
    Check post #6 out.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    sunny blackpool
    Posts
    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    is it even possible to get it enabled again? mine was either disabled or deleted when they switched over to the new themed tracker
    Check post #6 out.
    cheers anon i will see if it got deleted or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •